+ Visit Sunderland FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Andy

  1. #1

    Andy

    Sorry to hear you've had a rough time, mate. Don't want to know the details, just hope things are on the up. Good to see you back, man.

  2. #2
    .. Will get back on more once I get my head sorted.. thanks ..

  3. #3
    On Friday 23 Dec i read something in the Echo which immediately struck me (and i wondered then) regarding something which happened on Friday 16 Dec and referring to something else which would take place on Thursday 29 Dec...Do these Three dates have special significance / relevance to you Andy? Speaking to a woman at work who i rarely see (with me being on night shift) has prompted me to post this...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by elsphynx View Post
    On Friday 23 Dec i read something in the Echo which immediately struck me (and i wondered then) regarding something which happened on Friday 16 Dec and referring to something else which would take place on Thursday 29 Dec...Do these Three dates have special significance / relevance to you Andy? Speaking to a woman at work who i rarely see (with me being on night shift) has prompted me to post this...
    .. Yes Mate .. Had a text tonight from the sister in law saying "L" had mentioned your Username. Prompted me to look on here. It's a small world ..

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Sorry to hear you've had a rough time, mate. Don't want to know the details, just hope things are on the up. Good to see you back, man.
    .. Thanks mate ..

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. Yes Mate .. Had a text tonight from the sister in law saying "L" had mentioned your Username. Prompted me to look on here. It's a small world ..
    It is indeed mate a small world as ive known "L" for years, it is sometimes also a very cruel world and at times and in circumstances like these words can seem so empty, hollow, and meaningless however well intended... So just to say that i hope the next few months pass quietly and quickly for you, and are filled with love, luck & sunshine!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by elsphynx View Post
    It is indeed mate a small world as ive known "L" for years, it is sometimes also a very cruel world and at times and in circumstances like these words can seem so empty, hollow, and meaningless however well intended... So just to say that i hope the next few months pass quietly and quickly for you, and are filled with love, luck & sunshine!
    .. Thanks mate ..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •