+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T RIP Chuck Berry

O/T RIP Chuck Berry

Certainly in the class of a music legend and a much underrated guitarist.

RIP

PS Is it just me or with the way music is going today will there soon be no 'legends' left?

RIP Chuck,Cam you are getting old mate just like me,I have said that music for me died after 1975 yes the odd good record after but the 60s early 70s so much good stuff.

Thought he had died in a plane crash years ago like all the others.

Chuck Berry was the original. Beatles, Stones, Faces many more influence is there for all to hear.

R I P

His name sounds like a cut price budget funeral.

A real pioneer of music though.

RIP Chuck, a Brilliant guitarist who has inspired and influenced many top musicians since.

Just listen to Johnny B Goode up loud and I bet every thing will you've got will start tapping in time :-) , and remember that it was released in 1958 nearly 60 years ago and still sounds fresh and vibrant today.

First saw him at a Wembley Rock n Roll concert 45 years ago along with Little Richard, Bo Diddley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Bill Haley... What an amazing line-up that was.

RIP Chuck. Legend.

The original bad boy of rock. Purveyor of the most famous riff known to man. The last link to the old blues masters. Rip.

Jonny B Goode is it one of the greatest songs ever written. Everything words, guitar.

Jonny B Goode. R.I.P. Chuck Berry. By the way Jonny B Goode is hurtling through the gallaxy at 17 Km per second for some far out race in anothe rgalaxy (if they are there) to intercept and to decide a dance to it .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast