+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Let me apologise for them first.......

O/T Let me apologise for them first.......

Terrorist attack in London at Westminster Palace and Westminster Bridge, our thoughts are with the victims. Unfortunately, we knew this was coming, and would only be a matter of time. We all know the protocol by now:

1. This has NOTHING to do with Islam. Islam is the religion of peace.

2. The guy was a mentally ill 'lone wolf'.

3. Those who object to points one and two are racist bigots.

4. Listen for days on end, to the lying politicians, the media, the regressive left and the brainwashed, who learn absolutely nothing from every terror attack, explaining to us all why we shouldn't blame Islam or all Muslims.

5. Change Facebook profile to flag of inflicted country.

6. Light some candles, hold a vigil and go on a peace march.

7. Wait for the next slaughter to happen.

8. Repeat.

Well thank God you ain't got your finger on the old nuke button.....ffs

Where have I mentioned anything about nukes you pilchard? Or even attacking anyone, in any way whatsoever? I think you have had a few too many beers, it's preventing you from being able to read or think properly.

Hillary Clinton has already tweeted "nothing to do with Islam, Muslims are peaceful and tolerant" which is hilarious really.

While I accept that most Muslims are "peaceful" in the sense that they don't commit terrorist acts (though very few condemn them) saying that all Muslims are "peaceful and tolerant" is ridiculous and in the case of "tolerant" a complete lie, Muslims have shown time and time again that they are the most intolerant people in the world, with the possible exception of authoritarian left-wing so-called "liberals".

Oh, so Hillary is on step one. Has she mentioned that the bloke must be mentally ill yet?

I don't think telling lies helps the situation to be honest, another one is that terrorists and ISIS are following a "warped version of Islam" when in fact what they're doing is following it to the letter, the Koran is very clear that war should be made against the infidels, the peaceful, "moderate" Muslims are the ones who thankfully aren't following those instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I don't think telling lies helps the situation to be honest, another one is that terrorists and ISIS are following a "warped version of Islam" when in fact what they're doing is following it to the letter, the Koran is very clear that war should be made against the infidels, the peaceful, "moderate" Muslims are the ones who thankfully aren't following those instructions.
    I often explain this to people. A "good Muslim", is actually a terrorist. They have to follow the Qur'an word for word to be the best Muslim they can be, so murdering infidels, kidnapping and raping non-Muslim women and girls and spreading Islam by any means necessary is all part and parcel of being a good Muslim.

They don't follow it quite to the letter round here, the Koran says that arrogant and boastful will also burn in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Hillary Clinton has already tweeted "nothing to do with Islam, Muslims are peaceful and tolerant" which is hilarious really.

While I accept that most Muslims are "peaceful" in the sense that they don't commit terrorist acts (though very few condemn them) saying that all Muslims are "peaceful and tolerant" is ridiculous and in the case of "tolerant" a complete lie, Muslims have shown time and time again that they are the most intolerant people in the world, with the possible exception of authoritarian left-wing so-called "liberals".
    So which right-wing nationalist organisation do you belong to? English Heritage? National Trust? Or, god forbid, Duke of Edinburgh Award?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    I often explain this to people. A "good Muslim", is actually a terrorist. They have to follow the Qur'an word for word to be the best Muslim they can be, so murdering infidels, kidnapping and raping non-Muslim women and girls and spreading Islam by any means necessary is all part and parcel of being a good Muslim.
    Is this a Trump tweet?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast