+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Potential signings.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    It's a normal day on the forums Romanis, your free to get yourself involved with the exciting convo about how Rog & Swale, have just been confirmed as a happy couple.

Today has been an exciting day for all involved, we have finally got these two together and we couldn't be more proud come and grab a few drinks you deserve it to.
    Why do you insist on making such a fool of yourself? Do you have a total lack of self awareness?

Swale it's ok! You have got to push yourself out of your comfort zone and get engaged with society, mix in with other gay people like you and Roger and enjoy yourself.

There is no need for hiding away and denying your ***ual desires for men and we all know how you and Roger feel about each other, so it's ok! just relax and feel at home on the forum and just full on express yourself and let yourself be free and be yourself.

I looked on this post to see some interesting ideas on potential signings, not pages and pages of non related bickering.

It was until Roger & Swale decided to share with us their big news, that they are now a happy gay couple and we are all well and truly proud of them and there is no need to hide away much longer.

Do you always suffer such delusions? can you not help making up stories? Or are you just such a **** that you actually believe these posts are not making you look more and more foolish?

I see now why you post defamatory stuff on here, because you have no concept of truth or facts! You simply make stuff up, I mean neither I nor I suspect Roger are bothered by what your posting, but you clearly think we do which is very amusing and a reflection on how sad you are.

Yet again you continue to hide away, you are not setting a very good example for your gay community here on the forum, and you and Roger should be ashamed of yourself you have let them down.

Quote Originally Posted by ram59 View Post
    i looked on this post to see some interesting ideas on potential signings, not pages and pages of non related bickering.
    Like!

Yet again you continue to hide away, you are not setting a very good example for your gay community here on the forum, and you and Roger should be ashamed of yourself you have let them down.
    What would you know about the gay community? or is there something your not admitting to yourself? Look back over these posts your the only one who is obsessing over who is or is not gay on here. Nobody else, not me not Rog gives a flying ****, yet you keep on and on about it, wonder why that is?

Why is incumbent upon anyone Gay or otherwise to disclose their ***uality? Surely thats a matter for them to do as they wish?

Your now straying very close to harassment because you don't actually know whether the people you are being detrimental towards, that is Rog and myself are gay or not, so maybe wind your neck in stop being juvenile about something that most adult sensible people have either moved on from or dont give a **** about!

the very fact that your persisting with this line suggests that you are homophobic and you would be wise to desist!

You need to look back on your comments again Swale, as you keep hiding away from your ***ual desire for Roger and everyone is trying to be polite and got you both to come out and what did you do you throw it back in our faces, well you have set yourself a bad example here today after all that we have done for you. Shame on both of you....

You need to look back on your comments again Swale, as you keep hiding away from your ***ual desire for Roger and everyone is trying to be polite and got you both to come out and what did you do you throw it back in our faces, well you have set yourself a bad example here today after all that we have done for you. Shame on both of you....
    of course dear chap how remiss of me, I can see all along that you were right, why everything you say is full of fact and very observant. Please excuse me I have some pics I need to send and then put on my leather trousers for tonight. Do blow me a kiss if perchance we meet in the same bar tonight. Don't be shy you will be welcomed into an inclusive community.

With love xxxx

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)