+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Millers won't wait for out-of-contract trio

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by leedsmiller View Post
    ... and no doubt Millers won't factor the cost of replacing them into contract negotiations either. Save £10,000 on wages spend £200,000 in the transfer market. Good business!
    We won't spend £200,000 in total on new signings this summer!!!

It'll be free transfer old crocks galore or young loans who are no bloody good or why would their parent club be loaning them out in the first place?

Seams to me we can't even sign the players we already have ,so what chance of signing others , promises promises ,what happened to the players all ready for signing last week ? Pull er finger out millers ,so much for early signings !

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post
    We won't spend £200,000 in total on new signings this summer!!!

It'll be free transfer old crocks galore or young loans who are no bloody good or why would their parent club be loaning them out in the first place?
    Yeah, silly me, must have had a senior moment!

While Paul Douglas is running the contract side of the club, myself has a fan have no belief in the club going forward, get some one with football knowledge on the board.
    The technical board are at the kindergarden stage of football knowledge, while other clubs are far in front.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    While Paul Douglas is running the contract side of the club, myself has a fan have no belief in the club going forward, get some one with football knowledge on the board.
    The technical board are at the kindergarden stage of football knowledge, while other clubs are far in front.

Yes he's an obvious target for our difficulties in signing players, but in my experience players cost real money not imaginary money.

He can't spend what we haven't got.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes he's an obvious target for our difficulties in signing players, but in my experience players cost real money not imaginary money.

He can't spend what we haven't got.
    I hear the fax machine is fixed now so we should be ok with the supercomputer and the TC