+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bolton Wanderers - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread ***

Bolton Wanderers - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread ***

I'm still alive.

Best wishes to Leeds United and one and all.

Here we go again...... PS. Over for Fulham game on 15 Aug if anyone wants to introduce themselves (for the last time).

Bolton Wanderers will have 10 summer signings available for the visit of Leeds United when they make their second-tier return on Sunday.

Forward Adam Le Fondre, who scored six goals for the club on loan last season, could start up front with Gary Madine.

Leeds boss Thomas Christiansen, in his first game in charge of the club, has a full squad available for the trip.

Last season's Championship top scorer Chris Wood is likely to feature while midfielder Eunan O'Kane may start.

SAM's prediction
    Home win - 33% Draw - 28% Away win - 39%
    SAM (Sports Analytics Machine) is a super-computer created by @ProfIanMcHale that is used to predict the outcome of football matches.

Match facts

Bolton have failed to score in three of their last five opening day bouts, winning just once (D2 L2).

Leeds' 0-3 defeat to QPR last term was their heaviest loss in a season opener since 1989/90 vs Newcastle (2-5).

Phil Parkinson has won four of his last seven opening day matches as manager in the Football League (D1 L2).

For the seventh consecutive season, Leeds start the season with a different manager (Simon Grayson, Neil Warnock, Brian McDermott, Dave Hockaday, Uwe Rosler, Garry Monk and Thomas Christiansen).

The Yorkshire side have failed to win their last 12 away games played on a Sunday in all competitions (D5 L7), scoring four times and conceding 19 in those 12 games.

Bolton won 86 points en route to promotion from League One last season, their best total in a single season since 2000-01 (87).

NB. 4.30pm KO Sunday.

0 - 2 to us.

MOT.

Welcome back Andy - been enjoying the summer I presume?
    what's with "For the last time" then?

a win tomorrow will put us in the top half LOL!

Aye cheers once again Andy, let's bring it on.......cheers and high fives to all us great LEEDS fans.

I'm hoping to get over for a game Andy and anyone, but in the New Year...would be grand to have a scoop or two.

Not how I like to start my Sunday mornings, Andy. Everything okay?

Those odds don't make good reading - talk about sitting on the fence basically it could be a home win, a draw or an away I think ProfIanMcHale needs to puts his efforts into something else.

Oh I'm grand boys and girls thanks. Apologies. Was just referring to minimal contribution by me over last while. Cheers. Some decent signings. Top 6 for sure. Gonna put hefty bet on it. Reckoning £20......

Welcome back Andy/everybody...well here we go again folks..the start of the Leeds United Roller-coaster 2017-2018!

Top 2 here we come

MOT

2-1 to Leeds, MOT!!!

Cheers Andy

Very excited about the new season but also very worried about our defense unless we get some further additions.

Enjoyed the Middlesbrough result and was chuffed for Pep yesterday.

Matchday folks!!!! Ye ha.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)