Like Sheffield Wed, Leeds Bolton even?
Are we witness villa turning the corner after years of neglect and a return to higher grounds or are we really just a dying dinosaur and we the fans are just in denial?
Can we really get promotion and what if we don't?
We have gone past being a joke team we are not recognised as a has been, back in the day, stuck in the 80's team who have now milked their history to death! Are we the real deal or just the great pretenders? Do we really know our place or does it get worse? Is Tony Xia here for the log term or can we expect another owner next season?
Whst is the statement that says....Look out guys ' Villa are back' ?
Are we all just confused by the 'Fog of War' should we not just accept we are just not very good and should learn to let go?
Or are we going to wake up and actually be a force once again? All those people who scoffed and grumbled at finishing 6th in the premiership and slating zmon for fielding the kids in the Europa league hold your head in shame, just what would we do to get back to those days eh!

For me, I think we are still in transition and could be in this division for several more years if not lower. It is our own doing and even know I'm starting to dream of being in the premiership rather than 'expecting it'

I feel many more years of payne to come but would love to be wrong.
Last night we played a team 2 leagues below us and looked ' Ordinary '

Phoenix from the flames or just a dinosaur?