+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr undroppable, Mr unsubbable

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Any Dons player that goes to Sevco matches deserve all the fvcking stick they get.

I hope there's an Orange Hall and a Sevco Supporters Club in Norwich.
    Personally, I don't really care who our players or management team supported as a boy....as long as they give 100% on or off the pitch.
    McLean is a hun - so?
    He works harder than just about everyone else in the team.
    OK, sometimes he has poor games, but it's not for want of trying.

And as for the pathetic hun supporting thing, who the f*ck do you think Ferguson, Miller, Bett, McLeish, Bell, Knox (do you want me to go on) supported?

But in the unlikely event it's anywhere near £500k, I'd definitely take it
    I'd imagine the manager will have replacements in mind, as he always states he works TWO transfer windows in advance.

I cannot believe you’re saying he works hard & doesn’t go missing. He did absolutely f*ck all for us for months.

He’s a luxury player our team aren’t good enough to carry. If someone is mental enough to offer £500k for the Hun, we should bite their hands off.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Personally, I don't really care who our players or management team supported as a boy....as long as they give 100% on or off the pitch.
    McLean is a hun - so?
    He works harder than just about everyone else in the team.
    OK, sometimes he has poor games, but it's not for want of trying.

And as for the pathetic hun supporting thing, who the f*ck do you think Ferguson, Miller, Bett, McLeish, Bell, Knox (do you want me to go on) supported?

But in the unlikely event it's anywhere near £500k, I'd definitely take it
    I'd imagine the manager will have replacements in mind, as he always states he works TWO transfer windows in advance.

Willie Miller supported Celtic but you are right, the majority of our best players have been either Huns or Tims.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Willie Miller supported Celtic but you are right, the majority of our best players have been either Huns or Tims.
    Are you sure? I thought Willie was a blue nose?

But aye, 90% of our best players and/or managers are one of the a*se cheeks;

The Dhims; Leighton, Frank McDougall, Shearer, Weir, McGhee, Black(?)

Huns; Fergie, Knox, Miller (I'm sticking with that :-) ), McLeish, Bett, Bell, McMaster (?)

It matters not a f*ck to be honest - as long as they're producing the goods on the pitch.

OK, McLean is never going to be in the same bracket as any of the above, but (despite what some say) I think his work-rate is better than most in the current team, but at £500k, he is replaceable.
    Unlikely, but you could see an attempt to sign Christie permanently, as he's perfect for the "no.10" position.
    The benefit of McLean is that he can play as a "10" or play in the "2" in a 4-2-3-1

Willie Miller supported Celtic. Aye so he did.

Don't think he was that interested but that's what his old manager said. I was just speaking to him recently about it. Leighton came from the same team.

Jarvie was a hun as well. He came from a village with one street that produced 4 Scottish internationals.

Aberdeen would be like Dundee United if it weren't for weegies

Agree with consensus.

Good player.

Who he supports or where he was born doesn't matter.

Leaving in summer.

Take the money and give it to Celtic for Christie.

Its amazing that any Dons fan wouldn't be bothered about one of our players attending an Orange Hall and travelling to a Sevco match on a huns supporters bus while we're paying his wages.

Christie is more skilful and provides more of a goal threat than McLean. But since DM never drops McLean its Christie thats gets played out of position more often than KM.

The notion that KM never hides is a fvcking joke.

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post

Who he supports or where he was born doesn't matter..
    It’ll matter to him.

We’ve had problems with this in the recent past. There’s no evidence whatsoever that he downed tools against the Huns because they all did but if the squad ends up a Hun short, I’ll be happier

McInnes won't want to sell him. To be fair he knows he won't see much if any of the £500k.

Unlike most of you, I like him but I'd still sell him if that's the deal.
    I like McLean and think he will be difficult to replace.
    £500k with effectively 4 months left of his contract should be accepted.

Maybe Ross can step up or Chiddie can drop into the team alongside Shinnie

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast