+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Cruises

O/T Cruises

Looking to book one for next june , first time we've looked at this type of holiday and just wondered if anyone can recommend a decent company , destinations and your experience of this type of holiday .

Thanks in advance guys .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Looking to book one for next june , first time we've looked at this type of holiday and just wondered if anyone can recommend a decent company , destinations and your experience of this type of holiday .

Thanks in advance guys .
    I have worked on most of the companies ships out there, biggest tip I would give you is what ever you spend on the booking, have that and then some more available for spending money. It is all the extras where they make their money not the accommodation.

Keep JLO next to thi at all times. Tha trapped surrounded by dozens of brown(sun tanned, not ethnic), wrinkled, Judith Chalmers type women looking forra sugar daddy. Better off wi a fotnit in Mablethorpe.

Royal Caribbean.

A can ear Celine Dion fo sum reason Royal Caribbean

Mi parents have been going for years with P and O. If you like dressing up Posh and eating well then that’s for you. They been on most of their ships. Mrs Jules has a mate who likes Royal Caribbean as it a lot more “relaxed” and younger clientele.. (some Kids though)...
    Jayne MacDonald had a series lately...whet my appetite. (Not for her, though she was funny, Down to earth).
    May try it missen sometime.
    If you choose P and O and want boring to death about cruises/ ships, and (Shore trips) for a week, I’ll give you mi mothers number.

Cruises

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

Thanks in advance guys .
    I have been on a lot of cruises,the first in 1958 on the Grey Funnel Line (A Royal Navy Aircraft carrier HMS Albion) but you have to work your passage on them.I found most were quite good although Thomson were not as good as the others I have been on.I have always got last minute deals and the best company for those I found to be is Iglu cruise company.We have been upgraded from inside cabin to a balcony cabin.Fred Olsen ships are good but a lot of elderly go on them and the ships are smaller.The best cruise for me is the Nile cruises,I think I have been down the Nile around a dozen times and would love to go again.If you want any advice on a cruise you find I am sure you will get an answer on here.Also I have never seen anyone get sea sick on the big ships,but if you do feel a bit rough sea sick tablets are available on board.I hope this helps but once you start going on cruises you will not want to go on any other holiday.

I nearly forgot about the ships site seeing trips ashore,they are very expensive.We the trips a lot cheaper with the locals ashore.

“ but once you start going on cruises you will not want to go on any other holiday.“

Mi mother’s words exactly.

Must be nice to afford them minds yeah I pay for them 4 coffin Dodgers on BBC on rip off holidays or whatever they call it with my TV LICENCE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast