+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone left in Hollywood

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No! Straight over the parapet!

Harvey seemed to want these lovely ladies to watch him or do things he could watch! Weird!
    Given the deck of cards he had, he played them very very badly.
    Don’t think I knew any girls from the Trawden suburbs of Colne. Cotton tree was the nearest I got.

"Cotton tree was the nearest I got."

Is that a pub or a metaphor OC?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Sadly not a metaphor
    It is an area between Colne and Trawden with a pub the Cotton Tree Inn and the road from Colne to Trawden is called Cotton Tree Rd. the hamlet of Winewall is on the hill above the road. From the top of Winewall you can get to Wycoller and Haworth.
    Funny but in the days of no car I never went to Trawden

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Are you an immigrant or Johnny Foreigner BT, a Burnley fan who's never heard of the Cotton Tree ? Are you putting us away ?

Quote Originally Posted by exilecanada View Post
    The ‘casting couch’, so to speak, has been around show business forever, it won’t stop. Sadly it’s almost part of the job description.
    for sure Exile....has been around for ages - but was never merely about some cigar breathed mogul getting his rocks off with a young aspiring actress/actor - more so their willingness to do anything to reach the spotlight - all signed and sealed from that moment...to continue throughout the whole of their career - where they could perhaps be called upon to make some surreptitious propoganda movie, throw their support behind a presidential candidate etc etc.....is all part of the game - and doesn't matter to them - the point means nothing....they work on illusion, fiction....and are always acting - so are the perfect tool for helping to twist reality/truth - into Lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

for sure Exile....has been around for ages - but was never merely about some cigar breathed mogul getting his rocks off with a young aspiring actress/actor - more so their willingness to do anything to reach the spotlight - all signed and sealed from that moment...to continue throughout the whole of their career - where they could perhaps be called upon to make some surreptitious propoganda movie, throw their support behind a presidential candidate etc etc.....is all part of the game - and doesn't matter to them - the point means nothing....they work on illusion, fiction....and are always acting - so are the perfect tool for helping to twist reality/truth - into Lies.
    "so are the perfect tool for helping to twist reality/truth-into Lies."

Cheers Norder, suddenly everything is clear, I always wondered why 99% of them were lefties.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "so are the perfect tool for helping to twist reality/truth-into Lies."

Cheers Norder, suddenly everything is clear, I always wondered why 99% of them were lefties.
    I am now more certain than ever that you need to see a shrink sinkov. You are seeing "lefties" everywhere. Don't look under your bed for God's sake?

...I believe, they follow their masters agenda Sinkov - that thats given them the prominence they craved for.....as said, is all an act - and even if they dont pretend their leanings - it's only because their reality has been saturated by inserted ideas that've gradually subsumed them into the mindset of others....are just tools - shaped and weilded by anothers hand.

Are you an immigrant or Johnny Foreigner BT, a Burnley fan who's never heard of the Cotton Tree ? Are you putting us away ?
    Trying to be a smart arse (mentioning metaphors!) just does not work for me on here...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)