+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T armistice day

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    You reckon?

Are you disputing history ?

Not on this thread. Start another if you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Read my opening post pal and then come back and tell me if I'm disrespectful or not .

I lost my grandfather during the early days of the allied advance in France during 1944 , he left behind a wife and 7 kids .

His fell fighting a justifiable cause and I'm proud he did .

Trolling you say , I have had many a debate with a work mate who served in Iraq and Afghanistan face to face , I aint no keyboard warrior I can tell you that .

My work mate understands my opinion and I get his , we don't agree but I respect him and he likewise .
    Try reading the rest of your contributions and try to do it from a neutral's position and you just might understand where I and now others who have commented on this thread find what you are saying showing a lack of respect.

As I said earlier if you want to comment on the justification for war, start another thread and then pontificate and argue as much as you want because I an others would simply choose to ignore it.

The original intention of this thread when it was started was to honour the fallen, not debate the politics and justification for war, in my view that's not for this thread and not for today.

Interestingly nobody's successfully invaded us since 1066 and yet we've invaded over 200 country's , 90% of the world .

Sorry pal , I haven't written the history I only speak as I find .
    Wrong, we were successfully invaded by the Dutch army and navy in 1688

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post
    Try reading the rest of your contributions and try to do it from a neutral's position and you just might understand where I and now others who have commented on this thread find what you are saying showing a lack of respect.

As I said earlier if you want to comment on the justification for war, start another thread and then pontificate and argue as much as you want because I an others would simply choose to ignore it.

The original intention of this thread when it was started was to honour the fallen, not debate the politics and justification for war, in my view that's not for this thread and not for today.
    Well ok I'll respect your sacred cow and leave it right there then .

I don't post my views to be deliberately controversial , I speak as I find but I'll respect your wishes .

Amazes me ,when armed up. We would protect our country. And put our life's on the line.
    And you get white feather w@nkers on here.
    Don't you just love them .
    They would run and leave their kids some of them .

And the rest, to be fair to Animal, I think he's a good poster and I'm glad he posts on here.

Well ok I'll respect your sacred cow and leave it right there then .

I don't post my views to be deliberately controversial , I speak as I find but I'll respect your wishes .
    Fair enough, but one tip, when you’re in a hole stop digging.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Fair enough, but one tip, when you’re in a hole stop digging.
    I ain't digging no hole grist , trust me on that but I'm not wanting to fall out with people either .

I ain't digging no hole grist , trust me on that but I'm not wanting to fall out with people either .

Ok lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast