+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Well Done ST!

Quote Originally Posted by thefutureistangerine4 View Post
    Apparently it is not permitted on this forum to make any positive comment about the chairman. It is the perceived consensus of the main contributors on this board that we are only allowed to write negatively about him due to the mistakes he has made in the past. Would this forum not be a duller place if we all shared the same views? It certainly feels like certain people on here want to chase away any posters who challenge their version of reality. This seems to be intellectual cowardice in the extreme....
    This made me laugh LOL

Thank you for making my point for me. I say something positive about ST and I am then described as proclaiming love for him. Also where did I say I expected no reaction? I did. I expected my post to irritate the ST haters as it is unacceptable on this board to post moderate rational opinions.
    Ah so your admitting to trolling to wind people up now, thing is though youve kinda failed as its not got the reaction yopu thought it would. Better luck next time eh...

Thank you for making my point for me. I say something positive about ST and I am then described as proclaiming love for him. Also where did I say I expected no reaction? I did. I expected my post to irritate the ST haters as it is unacceptable on this board to post moderate rational opinions.
    St haters lol,I suppose I’m biting cause my view is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    ...to post you love ST and expect no reaction...
    I doubt that was ever a consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I doubt that was ever a consideration.
    You cant be serious? the whole thing was posted to cause a reaction, everyones been pretty calm in their replies its not really worked for him.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Not wound up at all, rather disappointed at your poor attempt this time, poor timing given the last result and perfomance, good to see no real bites though, nothing to do with different opinions, ive different opinions to shedka, smeds etc and have no need to ban them, different opinions is what keeps this board alive, comments on cancer etc are a different story. Unfortunately i need to read all the threads make sure there nothing in them that shouldnt be there, as for i'm a celebrity i can hand on heart say ive never watched it.
    You have now on a number of occasions accused me of making comments about cancer and I cannot keep ignoring it. Just because you are a moderator it does not permit you to lie about posters. I understand why you are doing it as you think its ok for you to smear me to reduce my credibility. If you are going to smear me please back it up. I have never posted anything on this board that contravenes the rules of the board and would never make any comments about cancer gratuitously or offensively. My gran died of cancer and it is a horrible illness that has blighted the lives of millions of people in this country. There is absolutely nothing funny about it and I would never ever tarnish the memory of my gran by making jokes or unseemly comments about cancer. Please back up your comment or apologise and stop this smear campaign.

Have any of the other moderators ever seen me make a comment on these boards that could be considered offensive (other than my lukewarm recent support of ST)?

You cant be serious? the whole thing was posted to cause a reaction, everyones been pretty calm in their replies its not really worked for him.
    Actually, I'm agreeing with you. Admittedly there are a few negatives flying around to confuse matters.

You have now on a number of occasions accused me of making comments about cancer and I cannot keep ignoring it. Just because you are a moderator it does not permit you to lie about posters. I understand why you are doing it as you think its ok for you to smear me to reduce my credibility. If you are going to smear me please back it up. I have never posted anything on this board that contravenes the rules of the board and would never make any comments about cancer gratuitously or offensively. My gran died of cancer and it is a horrible illness that has blighted the lives of millions of people in this country. There is absolutely nothing funny about it and I would never ever tarnish the memory of my gran by making jokes or unseemly comments about cancer. Please back up your comment or apologise and stop this smear campaign.

Have any of the other moderators ever seen me make a comment on these boards that could be considered offensive (other than my lukewarm recent support of ST)?
    Im not lying FIT4, as far as your credibility is concerned i dont think anyones got much of an opinion of you to be honest, you come on now and again to wind people up but that's about it, you don't get overly involved in much debate/ conversation on here but it is what it is. You dont need to tell me about cancer, but i do remember what was posted.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Actually, I'm agreeing with you. Admittedly there are a few negatives flying around to confuse matters.
    Its a time to be positive

Im not lying FIT4, as far as your credibility is concerned i dont think anyones got much of an opinion of you to be honest, you come on now and again to wind people up but that's about it, you don't get overly involved in much debate/ conversation on here but it is what it is. You dont need to tell me about cancer, but i do remember what was posted.
    I get it. You are a moderator. You don't like me. So you think that entitles you to say what you want about me and ban me for no reason. Please tell me what I said about cancer that you are still bringing up years later? You claim to remember it so let hear it? Put up or shut up. I know there is no way I would ever say anything offensive about cancer or cancer sufferers. I do recall being banned by you after calling you out on some of your ridiculous views and you denying for months that you had banned me before eventually making the cancer allegation.

'You come on now and then to wind people up' I accept that some of you get wound up by views that are not aligned with yours but with respect that is your problem not mine. Maybe its time for you to learn that not everyone sees the world as you do and just learn to accept that.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)