+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Bit confused there m8.

You refer to Mrs O, but the post you replied to was the one about Radrizzanis pronouncements on radio, which I posted.

If I can take the Mrs O thing first;

On several occasions Mrs O has challenged me to produce proposals that, IMHO would improve matters. I have done so, but took the time on this occasion to be a little more comprehensive. I have no expectation that any will be enacted by the club, so it was a purely intellectual exercise, and I din't get "wound up", despite (as I am happy to repeat) the condescending attitude Mrs O betrayed in this and many of her posts ("I am better informed than you....." etc etc). I have to say, if by some miracle the club was to take action similar to that I propose, I'd be very pleased, but not expectant.

Mrso O has been taken to task (not just by me) on a few occasions for defending the club against criticism, whilst never actually BEING critical, and her objectivity/neutrality has been questioned. I'm not overly concerned about either, she has an opinion, and "connections" (the nature of which I have absolutely no idea), and she is entitled to express herself, but neither she nor other should expect that such will go unchallenged.

On the Mark Twain quote.....sure I run the risk, we all do, but we're not all the owner of Leeds United football club, are we? That was my point.
    ... and why is it your role or anyone else’s to “take people to task” for expressing or not expressing a particular view.

Another famous quote for you ‘A fool is man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing.” You could take a ‘Wilde’ guess at its source ....

Not my role m8, I was referring to others, have a look back and you'll find them.

As for price vs value, agree 100%, pity the Leeds powers that be seem not to.

And surely expressing and challenging views is what a forum (this or any other), is all about, or maybe your definition of a forum is different?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    And surely expressing and challenging views is what a forum (this or any other), is all about, or maybe your definition of a forum is different?
    no wtf everything in the garden is rosy .lol

the problem is many of these same posters, have been saying the same thing for the last four**** years lol

and we are still playing championship football . lol

many of the them are obviously, not a full shilling , a sandwich short in their picnic basket , a slate missing of their roof .

to put it bluntly the lights are on, but nobody is at home . lol

deluded beyond belief . lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post

the problem is many of these same posters, have been saying the same thing for the last four**** years lol

many of the them are obviously, not a full shilling , a sandwich short in their picnic basket , a slate missing of their roof .

Do you know you're mental ??? I do often wonder when I read your repetitive drivel. Have a day off FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    Do you know you're mental ??? I do often wonder when I read your repetitive drivel. Have a day off FFS.
    you must be mental , dont read drivel then. lol

of course its the absolute truth lol , the hordes of deluded idiots who used to post on here, as now become a mere trickle, as the reality of the situation as become clearer and clearer over many years.
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 13-03-2018 at 06:47 PM.

you must be mental , dont read drivel then. lol

of course its the absolute truth lol , the hordes of deluded idiots who you to post on here, as now become a mere trickle, as the reality of the situation as become clearer and clearer over many years.

Lol, I think you'll find people have stopped posting because you've bored them to death.😂😂😂. Like I said have a day off.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    Lol, I think you'll find people have stopped posting because you've bored them to death.������. Like I said have a day off.
    i have not been on here for years lol , the reality is many stopped posting on here, because you cannot keep glossing over a turd every season.. lol the excuses ran out years ago, as to why this club continues to remain in the championship for such an unbelievable length of time.
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 13-03-2018 at 07:00 PM.

i have not been on here for years lol , the reality is many stopped posting on here, because you cannot keep glossing over a turd every season.. lol

Don't worry about how many people post or how or what they think, it's a free country. We all know your opinion and that's fair enough but let people be optimistic if that's what makes them happy. I really don't understand why it bothers you TBH.

the problem is Marley troll ghost been saying the same thing for the last four**** years lol

Marley troll ghost is obviously, not a full shilling , a sandwich short in its picnic basket , a slate missing of its roof .

to put it bluntly Marley troll ghosts lights are on, but nobody is at home . lol

Marley troll ghost deluded beyond belief . lol

[Nearly forgot to edit lol]

as Has Been LOL lol

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)