+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: New manager required ASAP

Yeah under Ellis we won a couple of games including St Mirren at home which took us top.

Since then we have been hammered by the likes of Falkirk and Morton, outplayed by most of the other teams in a poor division.

I do hope Csaba will be gone today

...just checked and it was joint top. Both on 23 points.

That means that since then we have got 22 points compared to St Mirren 43 points. Outdoing us by getting almost double our points since Csaba has been in charge 🙈😡🙈

I have to admit, when he was appointed, I was all for him, as were more than a few arabs.

The team has been getting worse and worse, baffling decisions like dropping Durnan for Scobbie, then keeping him dropped for Edge yesterday is another in a long line of baffling selections. His signings have for the most part not worked out (apart from Ralston and probably Moshni) and we are just on a woeful slide down the league and could finish 6th in the end.

I think it is time to go, my mind was made up during the 1-1 draw with QOS last week. I actively dread going to games now and thought i had a general apathy towards it, but was raging when looking at the team and stats on bet365

The only good thing Lazlo did yesterday, was when one of the TA impersonated him to get a boy with no ticket into hospo at the Hungary game and it worked!
    Last edited by MagicMugs; 28-03-2018 at 11:10 AM.

The answer is sometimes right under your nose. Ellis knows the player's will have their trust and know all strengths and weaknesses. Like Pedro at Sevco Shaba just isn't up to it. Ellis can galvanize the player's and they will play for him. What's to lose?

Looking like a man under a lot of stress and quite rightly so! Thought I would paste hi puss yesterday into a pic of when he first started..... Not looking well

Name:  1510136725NEWS.jpg
Views: 898
Size:  65.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by The old shed View Post
    The answer is sometimes right under your nose. Ellis knows the player's will have their trust and know all strengths and weaknesses. Like Pedro at Sevco Shaba just isn't up to it. Ellis can galvanize the player's and they will play for him. What's to lose?
    I agree. Players were all going out of their way to say how good a manager Ellis was whilst he was in temporary charge. I think we would see a reaction if he took over and the players would play for him

The couple of games under Ellis as caretaker we were solid, positionally sound, energetic, good movement. We showed St Mirren up as an average team. It was night and day to some of McKinnon's games and now we are an utter joke under Laszlo.
    Ellis deserves a shot til the end of the season, hopefully with Sturrock assisting him. It just can't continue as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Laurie Ellis with Luggy helping will be fine till end of season.......
    And maybe even longer than that.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Fuxxake

It's all I could come up with really.
    its a fair comment stoke - lol

On another note Conway scores for blackburn and he walks off to I Gotta Feeling blaring getting interviewed.

**** me that reminds me of May 8 years ago.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)