+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pro Ashley

Pro Ashley

Are there any pro Ashley supporters left???
    I know some people on here still rant about Rafa ( I know their nuts)
    But surely even MA’s most ardent supporters must see now he’s not good for the club and needs to go.
    Is there any of you left???

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    But surely even MA’s most ardent supporters must see now he’s not good for the club and needs to go.
    There's always a couple lurking who think they can justify all of our illustrious owners tightfisted stupid decisions.

Even Ashley knows he is finished here.If he didnt he would turn up to the games.He is hanging on to screw us over one more time.

I´m of the same opinion about him as I always was. I agree that he had to get the club to finance itself after years of mis management under Shepherd. When that´s done (as it is now) he either needs to sell up or invest heavily. He´s made many mistakes but many don´t give him any credit for the few good things he´s done (financial stability (see Ellis Short) and Rafa, to name 2).

I think, in future, we will look back to now as an absolute crossroads (whether good or bad) in the club´s history. Survival in the PL is the first piece in the jigsaw to making it a good one.

Just a couple, the rest have f*cked off to RTG.

I'm pro Ashley.
    He's made many mistakes but he's also made sure this club fights in all corners.
    I'd sooner have Ashley than a consortium of promises that turn into Ellis Short type nightmares after the initial early boasts that would surely come from it.

I'd happily see Ashley walk away if I was sure the club was going to end up secure for the distant future.
    For that to happen we really need an owner who will hand out readies and back them up with any contingency needed for failure to launch...and then some.

At the minute I'm 100% happy with Mike Ashley running this club.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Even Ashley knows he is finished here.If he didnt he would turn up to the games.He is hanging on to screw us over one more time.
    The ones that screwed us over took their massive slice from the club and stayed in the background whilst occasionally putting their noses in.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I'm pro Ashley.

At the minute I'm 100% happy with Mike Ashley running this club.
    I'm sure nobody is surprised on this Ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I'm sure nobody is surprised on this Ghost.
    I wouldn't expect so but then again that's my stance and I stick to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I wouldn't expect so but then again that's my stance and I stick to it.
    I don't agree with it but fair enough.

Would be very boring world if we all thought the same.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)