+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: EFL highlights 2018/19

EFL highlights 2018/19

Looks like ch5 have lost the right to air highlights next season, will now be shown Quest.

From the OS.

Quest is available in 27million homes across Freeview, Freesat, Sky, Virgin Media and BT TV. With a monthly reach of 12.4million, Quest is Discovery’s largest channel in the UK, and enjoyed its best ever first-quarter performance in 2018.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...fl-highlights/

Must admit I never watch the football on C5, I catch the Notts highlights on youtube. Good that it's still free-to-air though, I probably would tune in if we were in the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Must admit I never watch the football on C5, I catch the Notts highlights on youtube. Good that it's still free-to-air though, I probably would tune in if we were in the championship.
    I record Football on Five on series link, but if we lose that week I delete it quick, like last weeks debacle

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    I record Football on Five on series link, but if we lose that week I delete it quick, like last weeks debacle
    Exactly what I do....!

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    I was unfortunate enough to watch it live !
    Last edited by navypie; 03-05-2018 at 04:26 PM.