+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: P & G Loonies back

P & G Loonies back

Parkgate ( I don't wanna talk about United, but ) Pig thinks it's funny we laid so much of our problems against our two main injuries when they've had millions.
    Parkgate Pillock on about amazing Pig support this season. Needs someone to tell him it was on the back of two play off seasons. Sold record season tickets. Problem thousands didn't attend most games.

Poor old Hog Staton can't get his Piggy mind around that Nogoals cost £10.4 million NOT £8.

Good of them to show so much interest in the Wilder situation.

Like every Pig, they confuse what they really want to happen with what might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Parkgate Pillock on about amazing Pig support this season.
    Should we break it to him that our average attendances have been larger than theirs..?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Should we break it to him that our average attendances have been larger than theirs..?
    Ah but he qualified the pig attendance with,we've gorra game to add to that,Pigs expecting a 70k plus turnout close to their record ever attendance to swing the final figure their way.Phone calls to D-Taxis will be added in too so get calling piglets.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Ah but he qualified the pig attendance with,we've gorra game to add to that,Pigs expecting a 70k plus turnout close to their record ever attendance to swing the final figure their way.Phone calls to D-Taxis will be added in too so get calling piglets.
    True enough, it might happen, especially as they only need 48,000 in the ground, presumably with kids sat on grown ups knees, and the rest forming the touchlines like in the first Wembley final.

6th Sheffield United ---------617.633 Games 23 Avg 26.854
    7th Sheffield Wednesday ----569.704 Games 22 Avg 25.896

Can't even beat our attendances now. Tinpot...

Yer ,,,,,,,, yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer Yer ,,,,,,,, yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer Yer ,,,,,,,, yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer Yer ,,,,,,,, yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer ,,,,,,,,,,,,, do you know what I mean yer ,,,,,,,,

Conversation over the dinning table must be enthralling with that thicko !

The big deal about this is that our attender average is just about right, the Pigs is about 2000 more than it really is ( from niece in Pig T/Office ). Someone needs to stop using non attenders in the attendance figure.
    By the way Mick the Blade, first caller, is starting to get on my threepennies.

Everybody counts em mahatma I think it might be somat to do with law seeing as they've effectively bought a ticket,it's to do with taxes and revenues I think,maybe wrong but I don't think I am

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    True enough, it might happen, especially as they only need 48,000 in the ground, presumably with kids sat on grown ups knees, and the rest forming the touchlines like in the first Wembley final.

6th Sheffield United ---------617.633 Games 23 Avg 26.854
    7th Sheffield Wednesday ----569.704 Games 22 Avg 25.896

Can't even beat our attendances now. Tinpot...
    Can't beat us??

They only need 48,000 - never been a problem for them, not even a full house from what I've read over the years.