One/two in by Monday

About time

Fingers crossed they are good uns

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/wi...ansfer-update/

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    About time

Fingers crossed they are good uns

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/wi...ansfer-update/
    It's a great plan and worth taking a risk on, unless they don't turn up and Coutts isn't the player he was before, of course...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    It's a great plan and worth taking a risk on, unless they don't turn up and Coutts isn't the player he was before, of course...
    I've just listened to a 20 minute interview wi Staton,Tufty sez he's very confident on one possibly 2 in before the Norwich game could even be done in time for the Hull tie.UTCB

and the rollercoaster ride continues

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    and the rollercoaster ride continues
    BLADERcoaster how many more times do i have to tell ya Monte? UTCB

I'll believe it when I see it... And hope that injuries and suspensions don't conspire with the five loanees in the match day squad limit to screw us over later in the season

Maybe we should all wait until after our business is done before we reach for the whiskey and pills. It sounds like Plan B is in full swing.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    BLADERcoaster how many more times do i have to tell ya Monte? UTCB
    whatever Rod.............you know what I mean.................no need for blades to slit their wrists just yet...............

Rumours CW has had a coffee with Pulis after the match with Boro and has asked about Marvin Johnson and Assombalonga on loan. Again just rumour but Norwood from Fulham has been mentioned as the replacement for Evans. CW sounds confident he'll get two through the door by early next week. We'll see but the more pressing concern is how we set up tomorrow. 4-2-3-1 with the team that finished on Tuesday would be a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Maybe we should all wait until after our business is done before we reach for the whiskey and pills. It sounds like Plan B is in full swing.
    Yeah, let's shut the forum down until the end of the season and then we can just chat about the things that have gone well. Sounds like a plan.

Get them in today rather than loose another 3points saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Yeah, let's shut the forum down until the end of the season and then we can just chat about the things that have gone well. Sounds like a plan.
    Are you bein a tad sarcastic theer Carpe mi owd? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Are you bein a tad sarcastic theer Carpe mi owd? UTCB
    Me, never

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    You have a short memory Carpe, just about everyone posting including me have done nothing but slate the club for the past few days. There is nothing wrong with trying to grab onto a bit of hope. It is going to be a very long season if we all just concentrate on the negatives. That is not to say i am a clapper or by any means happy but if i one day slag the board or question CW's tactics it would be wrong not to give a bit of praise if something positive happens. As you say seeing is believing.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    As with everything that has gone before, Iíll pass judgement when itís happens IF it happens B58. I think I used up all my excited anticipation on Waghorn and Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    You have a short memory Carpe, just about everyone posting including me have done nothing but slate the club for the past few days. There is nothing wrong with trying to grab onto a bit of hope. It is going to be a very long season if we all just concentrate on the negatives. That is not to say i am a clapper or by any means happy but if i one day slag the board or question CW's tactics it would be wrong not to give a bit of praise if something positive happens. As you say seeing is believing.
    I think that weíre all scratching around for positives BFL, although Iím not sure having 4 or 5 loan players in the team will be one of them unless the new lot are loan to buy mate.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    As with everything that has gone before, Iíll pass judgement when itís happens IF it happens B58. I think I used up all my excited anticipation on Waghorn and Co.
    Were ya really that excited by the Waghorn speculation then Gray? I'm not sayin i dint want him at BDBL but it most certainly wasn't a James Beattie or a FLYNNALDO moment for me i must say.I agree i'll comment when they've signed or otherwise but Tufty does sound confident in the interview wi the Hogmeister Staton.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I think that we’re all scratching around for positives BFL, although I’m not sure having 4 or 5 loan players in the team will be one of them unless the new lot are loan to buy mate.
    CW said in his interview one was a loan to buy, one was a loan with a view to buying in January and one was a loan. So from that its probably just one definite permanent which is consistent with the two permanent signings that attract fees mentioned in the Court transcripts, Egan being the other one. Agree though at the moment its hard to know what is going to happen and until they're through the door its all wishful thinking.

Be a reyt LOL if James Wilson gets unveiled.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast