+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Roll Call and Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Plenty lower league Scottish, English and overseas managers would drool over his wage and do way better. McInnes is as big a wage thief as Mark Kerr.
    Name one?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Name one?
    **** me. Really. Deek is on +£300k a year for being mediocre. Name them? It is not my job to scout for managers, but if it was I would sign my plant pot. Better than McInnes and the same skill set as Cosgrove. McInnes sympathisers are what keep AFC being mediocre.

I know,for years and years everyone complained that we needed a goal scorer.

We signed one,won a cup and qualified for Europe every season he was here.That didn’t stop people moaning that he done nothing other than score goals and was going backwards which was a load of nonsense.From the day Rooney signed all he done was score goals.

Now everyone is complaining we don’t have anyone who can score goals,what do people expect if we let our only goal scorer leave?
    Sheer madness letting him go but let's not forget the melt in charge didn't play him anyway which was equally mad.

**** me. Really. Deek is on +£300k a year for being mediocre. Name them? It is not my job to scout for managers, but if it was I would sign my plant pot. Better than McInnes and the same skill set as Cosgrove. McInnes sympathisers are what keep AFC being mediocre.
    So basically you can’t name one then.

McInnes has his faults and it’s time for him to move on but it’s not him or his sympathisers that’s keeping AFC mediocre.The little bald tw@t who has been chairman for the last 20 years is doing that,he was long before McInnes showed up and will be long after he is gone.

I’ve said it so many times but I find it incredible that people still actually think getting rid of McInnes will make everything rosey again.

Name one?
    I named Jack Ross shortly after it became obvious Ian Murray wasn’t the brains behind Dumbartons charge up the league. He’s now in a job beyond us. Also said we should’ve signed John McGinn but that’s neither here nor there. The point is if you’re going down the leagues for a ‘name’ then nothing suggested is a bigger name than McInnes. That’s when you need to take a wee gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I named Jack Ross shortly after it became obvious Ian Murray wasn’t the brains behind Dumbartons charge up the league. He’s now in a job beyond us. Also said we should’ve signed John McGinn but that’s neither here nor there. The point is if you’re going down the leagues for a ‘name’ then nothing suggested is a bigger name than McInnes. That’s when you need to take a wee gamble.
    Jack Ross was the absolute carbon copy of SAF, but nobody at AFC saw it. McInnes even thinking about the hun job should have been punted rather than lauded.

I have missed only one game this year (Kiilie cause of an ace wedding) and we have been gash every game. Sideways, sideways, hump and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He might still end up our manager once he gets the dunt from Sunderland when he fails to get them promoted from league 1.

Jack Ross was the absolute carbon copy of SAF, but nobody at AFC saw it. McInnes even thinking about the hun job should have been punted rather than lauded.

I have missed only one game this year (Kiilie cause of an ace wedding) and we have been gash every game. Sideways, sideways, hump and repeat.
    No he isn’t,he would be a good choice to be our manager but it really pisses me off when Dons fans try to compare managers to Fergie.

Stop living in the past that’s never going to happen again,if that’s what fans are expecting to happen we would be as well switching the lights off at Pittodrie and watch team of the decade every weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The closest we get to a foreign trip next summer will be if we draw Berwick in the group stages of the Betfred Cup.
    Or Buckie in a pre season friendly!

Name one?
    Steve (Stephen) Clarke Kilmarnock
    Dean Smith Brentford
    Daniel Stendel Barnsley
    Danny Cowley Lincoln

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast