Well we're back to the proper ups and downs of being Millers! From waking up with a smile on the Sunday morning after beating Derbyto going to bed with a sense of how can we compete at this level after the loss at Villa.

Today is one of those which I think can go either way. Not because this game never stops amazing me with results going one way or another unexpectedly or that we're due an away win because it's the law of averages. No it's because I think that Warne is going to go for it from the off today! I reckon that he's going to play two up front and try and get something by attacking. And why not? We were shell shocked at Brentford, Held out at Leeds but eventually the pressure was too much then were unluck at Wigan not to get a point but again eventually caved in and conceded. The one thing in common with our away league games is one of misery and above that is the lack of goals. We'veonly scored one goal away from home yet in the league and that wa when we were five down! There can't be many more teams that have done that in ll levels of football!

We can't keep defending for 70 minutes go behind and then, only then change to 4-4-2 and go for it. We create chances in the last 20 minutes because we go for it and because we have to! Normally the oposition then put on an additional defender or two and block us out!

It may be suicide to go for it from the off but how are we going to get any results the way we've been playing? By a sneaky goal late in the game after holding them out for 89 minutes? It's not going to happen enough for us to have a chance of surviving.

I believe that the time has come to attack more in the games!

Give our fans who travell the many miles to watch the games a goal!

Let's get into them and spoil their afternoon!