+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team for Saturday

Team for Saturday

So with Chettle in charge, players back in from the wilderness, on-going rumours that Stead and Hemmings weren't actually injured and players impressing on Wednesday, who do you think will play on Saturday?

Can you change a strike partnership that scored 4?

Hewitt is suspended and Husin is on internation duty so who plays in the middle?

Do you keep Hawkridge at right back if Tootle is injured or play Turley?

Fitz
    Turley Brisley Duffy Jones
    Enzio Milsom ???? Allesandra
    Hemmings Dennis

I'd certainly go with the front 2 v Donny....i don't think Enzio works hard enough tracking back and why dent Dennis's confidence after midweek!

I wouldn't put Hawkridge anywhere near full back! (ours or theirs)

We do need more creativity down the flanks and i know Osborne is a gamble but the lad's confident and likes to get past his man!

Fitz
    Turley Duffy Ward Jones
    Osborne Milsom Allesandra Thomas/Kellett
    Dennis Enzio

Now we have seen Enzio playing up front I think we should keep him there. Full backs are better equipped at dealing with a fast tricky player than a centre back is.

Enzio in that CF role will actually put the fear of god up most defences and if they decide to double mark him it will create more space for his strike partner to penetrate the box. Regardless of the situation with Stead and Hemmings, both of which I like very much, I think I would stick with Enzio and Dennis up front and see how that progresses.

This means we would play a little narrower so would probably go for a 4-1-3-2 formation with Milsom sitting just in front of the back 4 and Aless given the freedom to push forward from central midfield. I would keep Hawk in because he will do the hard work of tracking back and get a tackle in and would probably give Kellett one last chance over Thomas.

Finally Turley starts at RB every game for me now unless needed at CB. Would bring Duffers in for Brisley as well and would also give Jones another run in the team ahead of Evina.

Fitz
    Turley Duffer Ward Jones
    Milsom
    Hawk Alessandra Kellett
    Enzio Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by for*sttown63 View Post
    I'd certainly go with the front 2 v Donny....i don't think Enzio works hard enough tracking back and why dent Dennis's confidence after midweek!

I wouldn't put Hawkridge anywhere near full back! (ours or theirs)

We do need more creativity down the flanks and i know Osborne is a gamble but the lad's confident and likes to get past his man!

Fitz
    Turley Duffy Ward Jones
    Osborne Milsom Allesandra Thomas/Kellett
    Dennis Enzio
    Ozzie is injured (hamstring)

Fitness tests for Hemmings & Stead tomorrow and Tootle out of contention.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...re-cheltenham/

After watching us against Donny, i would go for the following.

........................Fitz.............
    Hawkridge..... Turley.... Duffer... Jones

Alessandra...Crawford...Milsom...Enzio

..........Hemmings....... Dennis........

Oh and by the way, Hawkridge had an excellent game at RB on Wed thats why ive included him

Subs. Kellett, Patching,Thomas, Evina. Vaughan, Pindroch & Ward

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Now we have seen Enzio playing up front I think we should keep him there. Full backs are better equipped at dealing with a fast tricky player than a centre back is.

Enzio in that CF role will actually put the fear of god up most defences and if they decide to double mark him it will create more space for his strike partner to penetrate the box. Regardless of the situation with Stead and Hemmings, both of which I like very much, I think I would stick with Enzio and Dennis up front and see how that progresses.

This means we would play a little narrower so would probably go for a 4-1-3-2 formation with Milsom sitting just in front of the back 4 and Aless given the freedom to push forward from central midfield. I would keep Hawk in because he will do the hard work of tracking back and get a tackle in and would probably give Kellett one last chance over Thomas.

Finally Turley starts at RB every game for me now unless needed at CB. Would bring Duffers in for Brisley as well and would also give Jones another run in the team ahead of Evina.

Fitz
    Turley Duffer Ward Jones
    Milsom
    Hawk Alessandra Kellett
    Enzio Dennis
    I like it.