+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final v The Great Unwashed/Victim FC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I couldn’t care less what stand or seats we get at Hampden. If we cannot sell 14,000 tickets we don’t have much of an argument for where we are told to sit.
    So are you going to the game pal? You said you would if you didnt need a zillion loyalty points so im guessing because sales are ****e you will have no problem getting a ticket or two?

I for on won't be going as i said after the last time i wouldn't be back until things start to change with regards to our Ambition as a club and also the way the game is run for the benefit of 2 teams. Literally a 50/50 split on the reasons and both are as good as each other although it does sadden me as i always enjoyed being in a Semi Final or Final. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    So are you going to the game pal? You said you would if you didnt need a zillion loyalty points so im guessing because sales are ****e you will have no problem getting a ticket or two?
    I haven’t bought a ticket yet but this could be a goer. I grudge giving money to watch a McInnes Aberdeen team but needs must I suppose.

IU
    Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    I note that there are plenty seats available in P1 ( 84 seats) and P2 (91 seats) now ,the area that I spent the best part of an hour trying to buy on the second day tickets released for sale.( Season ticket, cup games ,some away,no aberdna) All in blocks together and available to all and sundry as long as lead buyer has ticket history (bought ticket to one home game)

Instead I am stuck behind goals (needing binoculars to see detail of what happening around goals to far end.
    I think that is crap way to treat fans
    Probably returns from corporates who didn’t want tickets. Get yourself on the phone to the ticket office, would be amazed if they wouldn’t change tickets for you assuming you pay the extra price - I have always found the ticket office people helpful and flexible

so royal mail have lost my tickets somewhere. Seems someone has signed for them at my old address. Who signs for something that isn't addressed to them?

Just hope my back eases up a bit so I can make it along.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    so royal mail have lost my tickets somewhere. Seems someone has signed for them at my old address. Who signs for something that isn't addressed to them?

The people who live at your old abode clearly

When were they delivered? Mine must be at the sorting office

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The people who live at your old abode clearly

When were they delivered? Mine must be at the sorting office
    Wednesday apparently. My pal is going round after his work to see if they are there. Wifey at AFC says most should have been delivered this week already.

Should not be an issue to get sorted as the recipients signed it bizarrely and that will be recorded accordingly, that aside, why did the club send them to your old address?anyway, hopefully all turns out well and your back is improving .......la Cala is dinging down with rain and it looks that way for a bit........I’ll save on penfolds though and only have an opportunity to waste money on drink and glue.......anyway.......as always.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Should not be an issue to get sorted as the recipients signed it bizarrely and that will be recorded accordingly, that aside, why did the club send them to your old address?anyway, hopefully all turns out well and your back is improving .......la Cala is dinging down with rain and it looks that way for a bit........I’ll save on penfolds though and only have an opportunity to waste money on drink and glue.......anyway.......as always.

SF
    I hadn't changed my address with the club but royal mail have me on a redirection service and all other tickets I have ordered have managed to get down to Edinburgh so don't know why there was a problem this time around.

Shame about the weather. What on earth is a penfold?

I hadn't changed my address with the club but royal mail have me on a redirection service and all other tickets I have ordered have managed to get down to Edinburgh so don't know why there was a problem this time around.

Shame about the weather. What on earth is a penfold?
    It is what I “learned” to play golf with.....thankfully having a few greenkeeper chums.....I subsidise their beer intake for Pro V’s now, mainly for JJ junior who, unlike the senior is a ball striker.

SF

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast