+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O/T Liverpool v Barcelona

I’m staying in a big hotel in Birmingham with big screens in the bar and 2 nights running now the place has absolutely erupted. The people here aren’t Liverpool or spurs fans but they totally loved the way both teams went at their opponents ...on and on and on.
    That’s the way to play football....not the ****ing stuff we have to witness

Quote Originally Posted by cjpieman View Post
    I’m staying in a big hotel in Birmingham with big screens in the bar and 2 nights running now the place has absolutely erupted. The people here aren’t Liverpool or spurs fans but they totally loved the way both teams went at their opponents ...on and on and on.
    That’s the way to play football....not the ****ing stuff we have to witness
    Yep, I know it’s a bit comparing apples and oranges, but when you see the sheer competitiveness and will to win of the players we’ve seen this week compared to the nonsense we’ve had to put up with this season it makes it hard to forgive. Our lot couldn’t even get themselves fit.

Wink

Amazing comeback by an English team for the second night running. Don't think I have witnessed the like before and unlikely to do ever again. My Arsenal living son has just text to say "he has done with football". I assume he has just found out that Notts have plummeted out of the football league as otherwise I have no idea what he is referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    That Moura is very average,,,,
    Just sent them into the champions league final
    Yes, I've already fessed up to that (check the timing of the comment), don't rub it in.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 08-05-2019 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Yep, I know it’s a bit comparing apples and oranges, but when you see the sheer competitiveness and will to win of the players we’ve seen this week compared to the nonsense we’ve had to put up with this season it makes it hard to forgive. Our lot couldn’t even get themselves fit.
    The difference is attitude. Spurs in the first half were Notts but in the second, they attacked non stop. Notts treated teams like Crewe with more respect than Liverpool treated Barcelona.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Yeah because millions of folk don’t have access to the game. Whether at home or the local boozer, or in my case the internet.
    Nought like facts.
    Most people don't have BT Sport, and all the pubs I tried last night were absolutely heaving, because (as I said) most people don't have BT Sport so have to go to the pub to watch it!

The final’s always on free to air anyway.
    It wasn't last year and it isn't this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkirk-Pie View Post
    It wasn't last year and it isn't this year.

You’re right, I must have watched it last year on YouTube or the BT app. Maybe they’ll put it back on Freeview now there’s 2 English teams in it.

You’re right, I must have watched it last year on YouTube or the BT app. Maybe they’ll put it back on Freeview now there’s 2 English teams in it.
    Yeah I'm sure BT will just give away the exclusive TV rights they've paid billions for, out of the goodness of their hearts...

I'd be happy to follow Notts in division 10...all I would like to see is some sort of skill and 150% effort. That's all.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast