+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A New Beggining.

"I am at the Albion, and i am loving it. It's a f****** privilege " - Slaven Bilic.

Like Mick i have been totally underwhelmed by the dull as dishwater managers we have had recently. Shan and Moore both worked with our kids for yonks but none had the balls to put them in the first team.
    Could they actually see talent, or was it an old pals act with the likes of J Rod.

We had become a boring side and Wolves have taken our great entertainers title off us.

Now we not only have a manager with experience and nous, but probably the most larger than life and extrovert one we have had since Ron Atkinson. A manager who knows our culture and history, and who likes to play expansive football.

The biggest fear is the board will let him down, he has said we will not win the championship playing counter attacking football and he wants another four signings before the end of the window.

The board need to realise he is the perfect fit to run the club and excite the fans and do everything in their power to keep him happy.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    "I am at the Albion, and i am loving it. It's a f****** privilege " - Slaven Bilic.

Like Mick i have been totally underwhelmed by the dull as dishwater managers we have had recently. Shan and Moore both worked with our kids for yonks but none had the balls to put them in the first team.
    Could they actually see talent, or was it an old pals act with the likes of J Rod.

We had become a boring side and Wolves have taken our great entertainers title off us.

Now we not only have a manager with experience and nous, but probably the most larger than life and extrovert one we have had since Ron Atkinson. A manager who knows our culture and history, and who likes to play expansive football.

The biggest fear is the board will let him down, he has said we will not win the championship playing counter attacking football and he wants another four signings before the end of the window.

The board need to realise he is the perfect fit to run the club and excite the fans and do everything in their power to keep him happy.

Too right Des. It was as simple as 123 to realise that Shan was just an inexperienced Novice. As for DM he will be gone by Christmas when he starts playing two at the back and a recognised striker on the wing!

Slav will take no **** either from a tosser like Dowling or he will walk. I love his passion already!

Quote Originally Posted by wbatillidie View Post
    Let’s face it these young lads wouldn’t get a sniff if the manager was aloud to bring in targets he really wants, they were playing yesterday simply because that’s all we have.
    Wasn't Ferguson playing instead of a new signing?

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Yes Whicka......Furlong.

A massive mistake if he’s dropped for the Millwall match.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Yes Whicka......Furlong.

A massive mistake if he’s dropped for the Millwall match.

Can’t drop him after that performance! I would drop Livermore though for Field! Just hope HRK does not start ...

Livermore is a better player than field and worked great with Sawyers and Krovinovic. HRK is the best striker we have at the moment. I see HRK partnering whoever we bring in.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Livermore is a better player than field and worked great with Sawyers and Krovinovic. HRK is the best striker we have at the moment. I see HRK partnering whoever we bring in.
    Thought Livermore gave the ball away cheaply on Saturday and personally don’t rate him. HRK is no better than a donkey on Margate beach FFS. He’s still living off that goal scored for Wales!!!!

Sawyers was superb on Saturday as was Ferguson who the previous two numpties ignored!!’

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    He wants four signings before window closes I’d guess they wouldn’t just be squad players.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    You should lay off those Moroccan Woodbines Boingy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)