+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patching gone, Mutual consent

Patching gone, Mutual consent

Fair enough. Clearly not in Ardley's plans, and I can see why. He just doesn't look equipped for lower-league football from what I saw.

Maybe he'll make it somewhere else.

Always looked lethargic and apathetic every time I saw him play and ultimately no loss IMO. Nothing against him and hope it works out for him elsewhere.

With all the new arrivals, we also need to try and keep the squad size lean and mean which obviously means players leaving. We have to avoid the mistake of previous seasons where we've landed ourselves with hugely bloated squads where the focus has been on quantity over quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    Always looked lethargic and apathetic every time I saw him play and ultimately no loss IMO. Nothing against him and hope it works out for him elsewhere.

With all the new arrivals, we also need to try and keep the squad size lean and mean which obviously means players leaving. We have to avoid the mistake of previous seasons where we've landed ourselves with hugely bloated squads where the focus has been on quantity over quality.
    agree with that, it is also harder to manage a larger group of players,especially when many of them will have gripes at not being able to get into the first team.

Matt Tootle's just said this about him:

One of the best players I’ve ever played with on pure natural ability and a great lad

I wonder how many more will go? Les Kellett maybe (for the older reader ) Who else? By the way, has anyone else noticed that the player photos haven't been updated from last season, they're still in the old kit on the OS.

Unless I've missed it I don't think we've done a squad photo yet and they usually get pictures of the players in kit then for the website and programme pictures

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Matt Tootle's just said this about him:

One of the best players I’ve ever played with on pure natural ability and a great lad

I wonder how many more will go? Les Kellett maybe (for the older reader ) Who else? By the way, has anyone else noticed that the player photos haven't been updated from last season, they're still in the old kit on the OS.
    High praise indeed from a guy who has shared a pitch with duffy, brisley dan jones and noor husin

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    High praise indeed from a guy who has shared a pitch with duffy, brisley dan jones and noor husin
    Yeah, he's the new Don Masson. All the managers who didn't play him were wrong.

I think the answer to the question about who will go next might be Tootle. We have Kelly-Evans and Rose could play right back if he were injured because there are other options in midfield now.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 14-08-2019 at 12:46 PM. Reason: before anyone notices

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Yeah, he's the new Don Masson. All the managers who didn't play him were wrong.

I think the answer to the question about who will go next might be Tootle. We have Kelly-Evans and Rose could play right back if he were injured because there are other options in midfield now.
    I thought duffy was long gone, and still hasn't got a new club,

well corrected Bo

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    I thought duffy was long gone, and still hasn't got a new club
    I beat you to it with the correction. You put Duffy in my mind. I had forgotten about him already.

No club according to Wiki
    Last edited by Bohinen; 14-08-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast