+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Preston Game

Preston Game

Does anyone know if it's available on the Red Button ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It's not advertised as yet Roma , could change between now and tuesday night though .

Sometimes it lastminute.com with this red button malarkey .

Can tha remember a few weeks back when Amazon bought the rights to show a round of Premier League games. A think Amazon or sumdi similar has bought the rights to show the Premiership games this Tuesday neet. Like last time they ev changed the Premier KO times to 7-30pm and one at 8-15 to suit their schedules.
    It may be as part of the deal that Sky cannot show live any games that neet.

As Animal sez keep an eye on (Google) Sky Sports Fixtures Official Site for any late changes to Championship screenings but a doubt it'll be on missen.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Can tha remember a few weeks back when Amazon bought the rights to show a round of Premier League games. A think Amazon or sumdi similar has bought the rights to show the Premiership games this Tuesday neet. Like last time they ev changed the Premier KO times to 7-30pm and one at 8-15 to suit their schedules.
    It may be as part of the deal that Sky cannot show live any games that neet.

As Animal sez keep an eye on (Google) Sky Sports Fixtures Official Site for any late changes to Championship screenings but a doubt it'll be on missen.
    The way they've set this red button coverage up is to cover another championship live match on the main sky sports football channel .

On Tuesday night the only other championship fixture is Boro v Birmingham and that's not getting live coverage either .

If it was then our game would be the red button alternative or vice versa .

They did this earlier in the season on sunday lunchtime when there were two championship fixtures , they covered the other one on Sky Sports Main Event and had us on the red button against Leeds .

Not looking likely that it's on .

SKY clearly don't care about us part timers that keep this service going midweek .

Next they'll expect us to get out of our armchairs and actually go to Oakwell .

Fecking ridiculous !!!

Am not wearing that !! Gu to Oakwell , thu tekkin pyss !!! Unless Conway cuts his coc koff int centre circle !! Anniz ballax hung or brokkun glass walls on West Stand !!!

Am not wearing that !! Gu to Oakwell , thu tekkin pyss !!! Unless Conway cuts his coc koff int centre circle !! Anniz ballax hung or brokkun glass walls on West Stand !!!
    I do get torn with it Roma , I'd be lying if I said I didn't .

However every time I think about that american pryck and his side kick Spud I soon come to my senses .

Absolutely loath em Roma with a passion and what they are and represent .

Purrrfek😂😂😂😂