+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Whatís the yellow card situation at our club?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    29,795

    Whatís the yellow card situation at our club?

    I donít know whoís on what at the mo. Anyone have the up to date numbers on this?

    Someone must be due to miss a game soon....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    13,954
    Don't know about on the pitch but on MM I have the tally of O/T disciplinary points. 10 for starting a thread and 1 for replying to one. You'd be surprised at the league table but it's contents are private.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    20,778
    Don’t bother with our site which is never updated
    Not 100% on this but Mattock must not have played much

    Crooks 7 Yellow
    Ogbene 6
    Jone 5
    Ihiekwe 4
    Barlaser 4
    Olosunde 4

    I’ll look at programme later because this is from sky stats and I’m sure Jones isn’t on 5
    Last edited by millertop; 23-01-2020 at 04:12 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    29,795
    Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Donít bother with our site which is never updated
    Not 100% on this but Mattock must not have played much

    Crooks 7 Yellow
    Ogbene 6
    Jone 5
    Ihiekwe 4
    Barlaser 4
    Olosunde 4

    Iíll look at programme later because this is from sky stats and Iím sure Jones isnít on 5
    MT, thanks for this but who's Jone?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    20,778
    Actually they’re right but I can only find 6 for Crooks

    Yellow cards
    Crooks 6
    Ogbene 5
    Jones 5
    Olosunde 4
    Barlaser 4
    Ihiekwe 4

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    29,795
    Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Actually they’re right but I can only find 6 for Crooks

    Yellow cards
    Crooks 6
    Ogbene 5
    Jones 5
    Olosunde 4
    Barlaser 4
    Ihiekwe 4
    Thought it was 5 yellows then a ban? Why hasn't Ogbene lost a game? Further more, the likes of Osulunde, Barlaser and Ihiekwe need to watch themselves......also Crooks heading the wrong way to a two match ban...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Thought it was 5 yellows then a ban? Why hasn't Ogbene lost a game? Further more, the likes of Osulunde, Barlaser and Ihiekwe need to watch themselves......also Crooks heading the wrong way to a two match ban...
    The five yellow card count is ďresetĒ on 31st December. It means a player receiving their fifth yellow card of the season on January 1 or later will not receive a ban.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    29,795
    Quote Originally Posted by kevthemaltbymiller View Post
    The five yellow card count is “reset” on 31st December. It means a player receiving their fifth yellow card of the season on January 1 or later will not receive a ban.
    Cheers Kev, meaning the slate is wiped clean and they go again?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Cheers Kev, meaning the slate is wiped clean and they go again?
    Correct pal, that's the way I read it off tinternet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •