+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Keir Starmer

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    You'd never know by looking at him.

And you'd certainly never know by listening to him.
    Like........a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Raab

https://twitter.com/marieannuk/statu...775034373?s=21

No doubt being a bit of a Gaffer’s nark and all round forelock tugger, you agree with him when he said British workers are ‘some of the worst idlers in the world’.
    Maybe he's seen you and that Scottish bloke at work.

Brexit debate 2 --- The sequel. A repetitive story of right versus left, where there is never a winner.
    I wonder what debate 3 will be about?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Brexit debate 2 --- The sequel. A repetitive story of right versus left, where there is never a winner.
    I wonder what debate 3 will be about?
    I wouldn't describe myself as belonging to the right. However, I would desribe myself as right in this debate/arguement.

In other news, the thot plickens?

Has been assumed for a while, the question I would ask is if it did come from a lab, why? Was it an accidental release or something more sinister?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I wouldn't describe myself as belonging to the right. However, I would desribe myself as right in this debate/arguement.
    Well past the time for a Gov of National Unity, IMO. Every member of the oppo needs to be included and encouraged to play a part to the fullest extent of their abilities and expertise. 'Take the dog for a walk, Lammy and don't forget the poo bags'. '2 sugars in me tea please, Angela'. You get me drift.

Winning the arguement while spelling argument wrongly. Never change Pugwash, never change.

The idea that covid-19 came from a lab is ridiculous and that Bolt bloke is a moron. The End.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Winning the arguement while spelling argument wrongly. Never change Pugwash, never change.

The idea that covid-19 came from a lab is ridiculous and that Bolt bloke is a moron. The End.
    So Lardy, why did you bring Lammy into the argu(e)ment ? I know the answer but would like to hear it from you. Not The End.
    Last edited by navypie; 07-04-2020 at 03:24 PM.

Well past the time for a Gov of National Unity, IMO. Every member of the oppo needs to be included and encouraged to play a part to the fullest extent of their abilities and expertise. 'Take the dog for a walk, Lammy and don't forget the poo bags'. '2 sugars in me tea please, Angela'. You get me drift.
    I wouldn't overload them gump.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    So Lardy, why did you bring Lammy into the argu(e)ment ? I know the answer but would like to hear it from you. Not The End.
    A lot of people who take the piss out of Abbott also like to take the piss out of Lammy as well. And Sadiq Khan. Don’t know why that is, but Lammy is now in the shadow cabinet while Abbott isn’t.

Trying to keep you topical Albert.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast