+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adam Le Fondre

Adam Le Fondre

Adam Le Fondre in his final years contract with Sydney FC, has gone on loan to Indian football club Mumbai City, Sydney FC have not stood in his way after Le Fondre has given good service to the club over the last 2 years, a good financial contract offered by Mumbai City looks to have given Le Fondre a good pay day in his swansong end of playing career.
    Good luck Alfie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Adam Le Fondre in his final years contract with Sydney FC, has gone on loan to Indian football club Mumbai City, Sydney FC have not stood in his way after Le Fondre has given good service to the club over the last 2 years, a good financial contract offered by Mumbai City looks to have given Le Fondre a good pay day in his swansong end of playing career.
    Good luck Alfie.
    Interestingly Alfie's Sydney FC won the title last season, #2 was Melbourne City, owned by the same group as Manchester City - also the owners of Mumbai City FC.

I wonder if there are any plotting to take Alfie away from Sydney FC - looks like a huge conflict of interest when a company has aspirations of owning multiple clubs in different markets.

You should join Brin and IBS in forming a 'conspiracy theorists' chat board John

Why is there a vast amount of posters on here living in the past? Too concerned about ex players.agreed while Adam le fondre did a good job for Rotherham United he left for a team nearly 10 years ago.ex players are ex players for a reason,mainly for money...so as these players are still worshipped by many of you,the matter of fact is money comes above loyalty.worry about the players you have at present not ones plying there trade elsewhere....

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin291269 View Post
    Why is there a vast amount of posters on here living in the past? Too concerned about ex players.agreed while Adam le fondre did a good job for Rotherham United he left for a team nearly 10 years ago.ex players are ex players for a reason,mainly for money...so as these players are still worshipped by many of you,the matter of fact is money comes above loyalty.worry about the players you have at present not ones plying there trade elsewhere....
    I'd say the majority of discussions I see on here are around past players who would be in a Rotherham United Hall of Fame if one existed e.g. John Quinn, Dave Watson, Ronnie Moore, Tony Towner, ALF...etc. and so they are rightly cherished in the hearts of Millers everywhere. There are hundreds of ex-Millers who never get a mention and are gone and long forgotten.

I think I might try to look a bit smart here and tell you that:-

“Interestingly Alfie's Sydney FC won the title last season, #2 was Melbourne City,”

The power of google

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'd say the majority of discussions I see on here are around past players who would be in a Rotherham United Hall of Fame if one existed e.g. John Quinn, Dave Watson, Ronnie Moore, Tony Towner, ALF...etc. and so they are rightly cherished in the hearts of Millers everywhere. There are hundreds of ex-Millers who never get a mention and are gone and long forgotten.
    A nice sensible reply Cam. I personally cannot see the problem if fans wish to discuss past players. After all, it's who we paid to see and probably have great memories of them. In respect of the current team and players, we haven't been afforded the opportunity to see them play enough to comment on.

I think that some on here may have already sussed that your vast knowledge of life. the universe and everything is based on Google searches.

Isn’t google there for finding out information about stuff?

LOL, this is such a bizarre thread.

I'm going to come out and say... yes, I learned all of my knowledge about Australian football by using the Internet. How else would I!? I'm not pretending I magically knew it. Do you all absorb such football knowledge into your mind by telepathy? Am I missing something?

I just noticed an interesting fact and shared it on a football message board, and yet I've got multiple people "biting". Brin thinks I've been sniping at him, but look at the reaction I'm getting! Makes me chuckle.

I wasn't even trying here. Poor old Grist just can't help himself, despite the humiliation of having pretended to block me.

I'm not even fishing, I feel like one of those whale sharks that just has a load of fish swim into its mouth that it doesn't want to eat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast