+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lukaku showing the benefits of a BIG Belgian

Lukaku showing the benefits of a BIG Belgian

European Champions doing direct football.
    Great display from Lukaku.
    Can’t wait to see our own big Belgian in the side.
    If Obbi is half as good as his fellow countryman then he’s going to transform how Barnsley play.

A visa would be a start .

🤔🤔🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    European Champions doing direct football.
    Great display from Lukaku.
    Can’t wait to see our own big Belgian in the side.
    If Obbi is half as good as his fellow countryman then he’s going to transform how Barnsley play.
    If he was half as good as him doubt he'd be coming to us,dont like being negative,cant see why its taking so long nudge its a bit worrying to be honest,we may av seen them in training and thought no thanx how do we get out of signing these,we never get to know ought,does mi box in,if it wa positive I'd expect us to no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    If he was half as good as him doubt he'd be coming to us,dont like being negative,cant see why its taking so long nudge its a bit worrying to be honest,we may av seen them in training and thought no thanx how do we get out of signing these,we never get to know ought,does mi box in,if it wa positive I'd expect us to no more.
    Simply down to brexit rascal .

Lukaku cost £97.5 million, and is a very experienced international striker

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Simply down to brexit rascal .
    Owners know this though,rules are gonna be rules i doubt there gonna change em,silence frm our club is just shocking,i hope I'm wrong but end of this transfer window i wouldnt be surprised if they come up with,we tried our best to strengthen more but because of brexit.i always like to know wats happening so i can deal with it asap,footballs not the be all but its a big part in peoples lives.because its just a buissness to them youd think they'd still know that.

Easy way to go sign players already playing in uk