+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rotherham’s Best and Worst loan player

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Eugen Bopp bopp Bopp? He wasn’t a loan was he?
    Ukranian

Does anyone remember Tom Adeyemi. Looked to have a decent touch on him and an eye for goal. Had him on loan from Cardiff I think then went to Norwich after us. I’d forgot Frecks was on loan first. He’d probably be my top choice..was absolutely class in skill and attitude

Leo Fortune-West. Came on loan initially, signed permanent for £35,000 scores a load of goals, moves for £300k

Not bad business.

Quote Originally Posted by ScudTheMiller View Post
    Does anyone remember Tom Adeyemi. Looked to have a decent touch on him and an eye for goal. Had him on loan from Cardiff I think then went to Norwich after us.
    Went to Ipswich after us on a 'big' 2 year deal and only ever played 5 games for them in 2 years due to injury and although Paul Hurst thought he might be 'swinging the leg' he's never played since. Scored his first goal for us in PWs first game as manager and was our player of the season that year, although that might not be a great accolade in that team

I stand corrected Cam. Right area..wrong club.

I stand corrected Cam. Right area..wrong club.
    Sorry I didn't mean to seem like I was correcting you as I'd no idea myself until I looked him up. Ipswich is just a small town in Norwich anyway isn't it? His was one name that stood out to me as I did a mindless trawl through all our players of the last 25 years to jog my memory. Surprising how many players we've had who I swear I've never heard of

Best in recent times - Best -Nouha Dicko or Keifer Moore - Worst got be George Hirst.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdog View Post
    Ukranian
    Yes Your right, he played for Germany u19’s so could still be who towner might be thinking off
    I can’t think of a German who was with us

Does anyone remember Tom Adeyemi. Looked to have a decent touch on him and an eye for goal. Had him on loan from Cardiff I think then went to Norwich after us. I’d forgot Frecks was on loan first. He’d probably be my top choice..was absolutely class in skill and attitude
    Yes I liked him and was waiting to see more of him which didn’t happen
    Yes Frecks is up there who i also forgot was a loan

You're right MT,it was Bopp I was thinking of,so wrong on both counts !
    Could have swore he was German, anyway I'll chuck in Rodak and LFW,both giants.
    Don't think Leo ever scored a goal from further than 8 yards out.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast