+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wages

Wages

How much do players in this division get paid? Just curious and I have no idea.

Obviously there are the rumoured big money players at Wrexham / Stockport / Chesterfield . I assume Notts players are on much less. Wondering how much it differs to EFL for example.

If I was to guess about Notts I'd say

Youth players - £300-700 PW
    (eg Brooks, Tyreace Palmer)

Fringe players - £800-1.2k per week
    (eg Kelly-Evans, Knight)

Core players - £1.3-2k pw
    (eg Brindley, Slocombe, Sam, O'Brien)

Star players - £2-4k pw
    (eg Cameron, Palmer, Wootton, Roberts)

Might be totally wrong. But that's what I'd guess.

Add various bonuses on top of the above for things like; goals, assists, wins, number of games played and promotion.

I'd expect the highest earners at Wrexham to be on as much as £10-15k pw these days.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Add various bonuses on top of the above for things like; goals, assists, wins, number of games played and promotion.

I'd expect the highest earners at Wrexham to be on as much as £10-15k pw these days.
    10-15k a week in the NL? You are kidding me! I would have thought that their star men like Paul Mullin or that Palmer they signed might be 3k a week max.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    10-15k a week in the NL? You are kidding me! I would have thought that their star men like Paul Mullin or that Palmer they signed might be 3k a week max.
    I think that you would be about right with that.

Pretty sure there was some talk of Mullin being on £10k week when he joined Wrexham? I’m pretty sure the average for this league is circa £1.5k pw.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Pretty sure there was some talk of Mullin being on £10k week when he joined Wrexham? I’m pretty sure the average for this league is circa £1.5k pw.
    Said to be £20,000 pa to £50000pa depending on the budget. The wages cap has been voted in but the actual figures have yet to be agreed. £900,000 has been touted for National League clubs.

If I was to guess about Notts I'd say

Youth players - £300-700 PW
    (eg Brooks, Tyreace Palmer)

Fringe players - £800-1.2k per week
    (eg Kelly-Evans, Knight)

Core players - £1.3-2k pw
    (eg Brindley, Slocombe, Sam, O'Brien)

Star players - £2-4k pw
    (eg Cameron, Palmer, Wootton, Roberts)

Might be totally wrong. But that's what I'd guess.
    I genuinely don’t see any Notts player being on more than maybe £1500 a week.

£1K per week max at the club! Well that's what we were told on here. I wish

Think this is a fair bit over. Highest earners in the league (Mullin the obvious one) I suspect you’re looking at maybe 5k a week. Highest at Notts probably 2k max.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast