+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Hunt for Europe

The Hunt for Europe

There are going to be twists and turns in the next few weeks

First time in Europe for what seems a long time and more than we are used to

Be fantastic to get back into Europe where we belong

4th would be ideal and it comes with 500,000 euros prize money I believe if we qualify direct into that round for the Europa Conference plus the extra SPL prize money

My biggest concern is Motherwell v Hearts match - I can just see Motherwell winning that and Robbie doing us no favours

If that happens then it is likely all 3 clubs having it going to the last day

I can not see us getting anything from the ugly sisters

Goal difference could make the difference so we do not want to take a gubbing off either of those two

Not sure what best for us with Rossco v Motherwell.

Maybe a draw would be good or a Ross win to give better chances of at least 5th ?!? 🤔

draw today, Celtic win, farmers win, dee defeated and doon, and draw tomorrow. Perfect

Any points against Ugly sisters will be very welcome 🍻

Yep Celtic win will hopefully means Sevco don’t have anything to play for tomorrow - as well as being knackered after Leipzig match on Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    There are going to be twists and turns in the next few weeks

First time in Europe for what seems a long time and more than we are used to

Be fantastic to get back into Europe where we belong

4th would be ideal and it comes with 500,000 euros prize money I believe if we qualify direct into that round for the Europa Conference plus the extra SPL prize money

My biggest concern is Motherwell v Hearts match - I can just see Motherwell winning that and Robbie doing us no favours

If that happens then it is likely all 3 clubs having it going to the last day

I can not see us getting anything from the ugly sisters

Goal difference could make the difference so we do not want to take a gubbing off either of those two
    My thoughts exactly, especially the last sentence.

celtic 3-1 up title is theirs (gd too much) - hope for a rankers hangover tomorrow in prep for wrecking seville like Manchester and Glasgow last year. 0-0 tomorrow maybe. I am going for first time for ages. be nice to get a pt or 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    celtic 3-1 up title is theirs (gd too much) - hope for a rankers hangover tomorrow in prep for wrecking seville like Manchester and Glasgow last year. 0-0 tomorrow maybe. I am going for first time for ages. be nice to get a pt or 3.
    First ever Sevco euro final.

I fear for the residents of Seville

I’m glad they have helped the coefficient. Fits with the Ogren plan of United making money from European group stage football 🤞🤞🤞

Could be the DOON match for Dundee today - no doubt St Mirren will be making scarves about this momentous ocassion for them in future years 😉

I think narrow win for Ross Co could be best today. Keep Motherwell out of it and we will need a result on last day to be ahead of Ross Co whatever happens

Great pass back from Charlie - the funsters 1-0 down already 😂😂😂

Great pass back from Charlie - the funsters 1-0 down already ������
    total class lol

First ever Sevco euro final.

I fear for the residents of Seville

I’m glad they have helped the coefficient. Fits with the Ogren plan of United making money from European group stage football ������

Could be the DOON match for Dundee today - no doubt St Mirren will be making scarves about this momentous ocassion for them in future years ��

I think narrow win for Ross Co could be best today. Keep Motherwell out of it and we will need a result on last day to be ahead of Ross Co whatever happens
    no doon specs in paisley and no deefiant followers of note either. Pathetic club

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)