+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Wrexham 10.04.23 [NL]

Gutted….such a typically Notts way to lose a match! If we don’t concede in the final kick then we find a way not to score with the final kick.

Still not as crushing as the Grimsby defeat though, only losing to Chesterfield in the playoffs will beat that I imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    Very lucky getting 100 points? I dont think that is fair or true. As for beating Rectum, all teams have days that go for them and days that dont.
    In the games against Chesterfield & Woking.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Can you name a team that isn't? Arsenal were susceptible under pressure in the second half at Liverpool yesterday and they're the best team in the country.

The results and performances show that we're by far the second-best team in the National League. But we have to prove that for the remainder of the season, starting on Saturday.
    All are at times, just think we are more. May be that injuries and Macca's slight dip at the wrong time affected this, just do not know. All I do know is that in any other NL season we would have walked it. If not this then next I believe/hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    In the games against Chesterfield & Woking.
    I can easily counter your very lucky with very unlucky if we're cherry picking games.

As Notts78 says, if you're offering 10/1 about us going up via the playoffs I'll stake as much as you will offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Mark Roas who has hardly said a word all season and is now talking Horlicks. 10% chance of promotion via the playoffs. If you honestly think that, I’ll have a ton on 8/1… im still giving you margin.
    Yes, that is what I believe. But I do not gamble.

That's no surprise to me.

With that level of prediction, I wouldn’t blame you!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Wrexham look highly likely to finish top, so what exactly does the league table tell us that we won't be facing "slightly weaker opposition" in the playoffs? The points total suggests they will be "much weaker opposition".
    Exactly.

Like circa 35 points weaker.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    With that level of prediction, I wouldn’t blame you!
    All you gamblers out there, so certain of Notts' forthcoming success in the playoffs.
    I guess you'll be putting a few thousand quid on us, then?

All you gamblers out there, so certain of Notts' forthcoming success in the playoffs.
    I guess you'll be putting a few thousand quid on us, then?
    A few thousand quid? Say whatt???? Only if you were setting the odds. I don't think gambling should ever be something you consider Mark.

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast