+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Locked out

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Brin he was behind a number of fans outside the ground he let them get back in 1st he was slightly behind them when he tried to he was stopped rest it's how I've already said. I missed the game cause I'm driver. He's emailed club waiting a reply.
    Try contacting Mr Meadows

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    gru, what do you mean 'slightly' behind them. Sounds like he was detached from the main group waiting to get back in and tried after the doors were closed or have I got that wrong pal?

He says those before him were getting back in the ground through the turnstiles he was last to get in just behind them but was stopped by the Stewards. He stopped behind them cause they were all acting up keeping out of their way.

He says those before him were getting back in the ground through the turnstiles he was last to get in just behind them but was stopped by the Stewards. He stopped behind them cause they were all acting up keeping out of their way.

Just asked him said he just behind those getting back in the ground through the turnstiles he tried 2 of them wouldn't let him through then Steward said your locked out asked another near gate said same.

Just asked him said he just behind those getting back in the ground through the turnstiles he tried 2 of them wouldn't let him through then Steward said your locked out asked another near gate said same.
    Sounds like he used his card again and it’s locked him out because it’s already been registered, should’ve been allowed through the double doors

Very poor stewarding indeed. Questions need to be asked.

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    We need to encourage support not discourage. These stewards are not supporters of Rotherham United . we was there in April our first visit to NYS my wife and I was directed by a steward if thats what we are calling them through a turnstile which turned out to be wrong had our bags were searched yellow security taped then directed to another turnstile then they wanted to search our bags again , I wasn't pleased at this but was told that I was close to not being allowed into the ground how times have changed.Power trip need the chip knocked of their shoulders.
    Garbage. The stewards are mainly young people who are doing their best. I don’t envy them and in my experience they all act professionally and with courtesy,

I don't have a problem with the stewards I come into contact with at the NYS they aren't getting paid enough to be in the firing line if trouble starts all they can do is in numbers try to contain the situation. All I ask is on occasions it's show some common sense like yesterday it was avoidable.

Ignorance is no excuse. Should of been banned. Imagine supporters of other clubs looking on here, or our own for that matter, how it comes across. We all know the connotations when using words such as 'ethnic' in those terms. The race of said steward is completely irrelevant, or should have been to any reasonable person.

Terrible look allowing this thread to remain up.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Ignorance is no excuse. Should of been banned. Imagine supporters of other clubs looking on here, or our own for that matter, how it comes across. We all know the connotations when using words such as 'ethnic' in those terms. The race of said steward is completely irrelevant, or should have been to any reasonable person.

Terrible look allowing this thread to remain up.
    MillersTime, the issue has already been addressed by another Mod earlier on but I fully understand your points on this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    MillersTime, the issue has already been addressed by another Mod earlier on but I fully understand your points on this matter.
    Fair enough. Appreciate the noting of my feelings about it, regardless of the outcome that was decided upon.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast