+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Only 2 signings can be made

Only 2 signings can be made

So according to league 2 rules, we can have 22 players excluding goalkeepers, and under 21. So counting up squad we already have 20. That means only 2 more players can be brought in.

You can only name 22 in thesquad for the rest of the season,so if we accept that Baj, Palmer and Scott aren't going to be back, that is 5, plus any 21 and under.

Even if we sign them on longer contracts they will be in the building and take the place of some next season.

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    So according to league 2 rules, we can have 22 players excluding goalkeepers, and under 21. So counting up squad we already have 20. That means only 2 more players can be brought in.
    Is that registered players ?

As we can un-register Bajami Scott Palmer ?

Not sure if that number includes loans over 21? So could boost with those, but doesn't leave much option to bolster our squad unless we release some under contract .

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Is that registered players ?

As we can un-register Bajami Scott Palmer ?
    Good point, I'll have to check efl fine print 👍

We would surely be allowed to bring in loans, what happens if there's an injury crisis and we have like 10 players out.

Quote Originally Posted by PTID1862 View Post
    You can only name 22 in thesquad for the rest of the season,so if we accept that Baj, Palmer and Scott aren't going to be back, that is 5, plus any 21 and under.

Even if we sign them on longer contracts they will be in the building and take the place of some next season.
    Ah that's good as I think we need more than 2 new ones in. I think another midfielder ( strong tackling type with good distribution ) another striker with Scott out morias always injured and 1 or 2 central defenders and/or right back

That is registered players. Bajrami and Palmer will be deregistered so that is 4. How many of our players are under 21, Macari is one so that's 5 spaces

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    Ah that's good as I think we need more than 2 new ones in. I think another midfielder ( strong tackling type with good distribution ) another striker with Scott out morias always injured and 1 or 2 central defenders and/or right back
    That is Robertson who has just joined

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    That is Robertson who has just joined
    I had already included Robertson and discounted macari as was under 21

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast