+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pundits

Pundits

Most pundits going for a Southampton win, seems we are the underdogs, mind you, that idiot Darren bent predicted the 4 nil thrashing of Norwich…..not…..he said Leeds would take an early lead but Norwich would win 1-2….yeah, how’d that work out mate?

Yep that is the general feeling norfolk , we may as well not bother turning up for the final especially when you see the actions of the Southampton fans and the antics of the players I might add as well in their changing room after their semi win over the baggies , think they are expecting us to just roll over.

Yes they did us twice in the league but there was nothing riding on either game but this really is sh1t or bust!

I expect us to have a good go at it and hopefully win.
    Last edited by Rev72; 19-05-2024 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Yep that is the general feeling norfolk , we may as well not bother turning up for the final especially when you see the actions of the Southampton fans and the antics of the players I might add as well in their changing room after their semi win over the baggies , think they are expecting us to just roll over.

Yes they did us twice in the league but there was nothing riding on either game but this really is sh1t or bust!

I expect us to have a good go at it and hopefully win.
    Fingers crossed that they all keep on writing Farke’s team talk. Sure there will be more Leeds fans than Saints at the final - Club Wembley will be making a fortune out of Yorkshire judging by the prices those tickets are going for.

As with all Leeds matches, I hope for a win, but on this occasion, after what the Southampton fans did, and the puerile sh1te from them and their club, i would LOVE us to f00king wipe the floor with them, and better what the Revie team did, when the shouts of "ole" could be heard for miles, and send them back to St Marys with not tail to tuck between their legs.

Tickets for the game are gold dust, but if it was possible I would find a way.

Doesn't matter what the "Pundits" reckon - Bookies have us as favorites.
    I know who I would trust more out of the two

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Doesn't matter what the "Pundits" reckon - Bookies have us as favorites.
    I know who I would trust more out of the two
    Not a lot in it currently though Tich. Leeds $2.30 Ston $2.80 here at present.

Thought I'd throw these up here just in case WTF wants a dabble....😉

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Not a lot in it currently though Tich. Leeds $2.30 Ston $2.80 here at present.

Thought I'd throw these up here just in case WTF wants a dabble....😉
    Thanks but no thanks.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)