PDA

View Full Version : Grant hanley

jordan12rhodes
04-12-2014, 04:16 PM
not heard any news on him regarding the injury he went off with v boro. hope it`s not bad news as i believe he`s our best leader and has been crucial on this good run we`ve been on..

Howie5o
04-12-2014, 04:26 PM
not heard any news on him regarding the injury he went off with v boro. hope it`s not bad news as i believe he`s our best leader and has been crucial on this good run we`ve been on..

GB has said Hanley making great progress and COULD be fit for the Sheff Weds game ..

As you say Hanleys performances have improved vastly ..and has played a key part in the last few games .hopefully he ll be fit with a lil luck ..

champs95
04-12-2014, 06:23 PM
It's no coincidence that he has looked a lot stronger with Duffy along side him. I know we had Eastwood in goal Saturday, who did very well. But I'm sure Steele has had an effect aswell. And also Baptiste at RB. He isn't the best, but better than anything else we have. The manager has tried to sort the defence (as bemoaned by everyone) I saw Steele and Duffy make their debuts at Fulham and thought so at that time in Sept. It just needed a few matches to bed in.

Juninho
04-12-2014, 11:20 PM
Hanley is a key player when he is fully fit.

jordan12rhodes
05-12-2014, 12:59 AM
It's no coincidence that he has looked a lot stronger with Duffy along side him. I know we had Eastwood in goal Saturday, who did very well. But I'm sure Steele has had an effect aswell. And also Baptiste at RB. He isn't the best, but better than anything else we have. The manager has tried to sort the defence (as bemoaned by everyone) I saw Steele and Duffy make their debuts at Fulham and thought so at that time in Sept. It just needed a few matches to bed in.

champs, i have earned the nickname Mr 98% for(at one time) doing what you seem to be doing on the vast majority of your postings these days.. i`ll give you a clue..

TOLD YA, TOLD YA, NAH NA NA NA NAH..! XD

there`s nothing to prove on here y`know. we`re all just ordinary football followers discussing the game. there are no experts whatsoever.. not me, not you, not anyone of us..

robinrover
06-12-2014, 06:01 AM
Brilliant since the arrival of Duffy prior to that he was his usual accident prone self
I think Grant needs a switched on defender along side him when Dann was here we had a great centre back pairing when he left it was leaky at best.
Now we have Duffy I believe we are back to a decent pairing at the back which is crucial.