+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Grant hanley

Grant hanley

not heard any news on him regarding the injury he went off with v boro. hope it`s not bad news as i believe he`s our best leader and has been crucial on this good run we`ve been on..

re: Grant hanley

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    not heard any news on him regarding the injury he went off with v boro. hope it`s not bad news as i believe he`s our best leader and has been crucial on this good run we`ve been on..
    GB has said Hanley making great progress and COULD be fit for the Sheff Weds game ..

As you say Hanleys performances have improved vastly ..and has played a key part in the last few games .hopefully he ll be fit with a lil luck ..

It's no coincidence that he has looked a lot stronger with Duffy along side him. I know we had Eastwood in goal Saturday, who did very well. But I'm sure Steele has had an effect aswell. And also Baptiste at RB. He isn't the best, but better than anything else we have. The manager has tried to sort the defence (as bemoaned by everyone) I saw Steele and Duffy make their debuts at Fulham and thought so at that time in Sept. It just needed a few matches to bed in.

Hanley is a key player when he is fully fit.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    It's no coincidence that he has looked a lot stronger with Duffy along side him. I know we had Eastwood in goal Saturday, who did very well. But I'm sure Steele has had an effect aswell. And also Baptiste at RB. He isn't the best, but better than anything else we have. The manager has tried to sort the defence (as bemoaned by everyone) I saw Steele and Duffy make their debuts at Fulham and thought so at that time in Sept. It just needed a few matches to bed in.
    champs, i have earned the nickname Mr 98% for(at one time) doing what you seem to be doing on the vast majority of your postings these days.. i`ll give you a clue..

TOLD YA, TOLD YA, NAH NA NA NA NAH..!

there`s nothing to prove on here y`know. we`re all just ordinary football followers discussing the game. there are no experts whatsoever.. not me, not you, not anyone of us..

Brilliant since the arrival of Duffy prior to that he was his usual accident prone self
    I think Grant needs a switched on defender along side him when Dann was here we had a great centre back pairing when he left it was leaky at best.
    Now we have Duffy I believe we are back to a decent pairing at the back which is crucial.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)