View Full Version : V Blackburn

millertop
28-04-2016, 09:15 AM
Dedicating this game in support for Tata steel workers (some Rotherham workers have been invited to this game )

Around 300 tickets left.

Dave Artell in the lounge

Ref Stephen Martin, last time out for us we beat Ipswich away 1-0, 1 yellow card each with Halford picking ours up.

Showing support for LPF (link below)

- view external link (rufc.co/1UiK5dF)

gwru
28-04-2016, 09:31 AM
Don't agree with dedicating this game in support of Tata steel workers. What about other workers who in private industry get f*ck all when they get finished & in pensions.

millertop
28-04-2016, 09:32 AM
Link below for Tata steel story

SAVE OUR STEEL - view external link (rufc.co/1UiMZim)

millmoormagic
28-04-2016, 09:36 AM
Don't agree with dedicating this game in support of Tata steel workers. What about other workers who in private industry get f*ck all when they get finished & in pensions.

TATA steel is a private industry......

gwru
28-04-2016, 10:01 AM
There's a cap on redundancy payments in the private sector. But some companies do honour previous agreements, I worked at a company that did that but unluckily for me they brought the redundancy cap in before I got finished. I'm pretty certain Tata steel will have alot higher pension scheme in value than most private company pension schemes.

millmoormagic
28-04-2016, 10:19 AM
There's a cap on redundancy payments in the private sector. But some companies do honour previous agreements, I worked at a company that did that but unluckily for me they brought the redundancy cap in before I got finished. I'm pretty certain Tata steel will have alot higher pension scheme in value than most private company pension schemes.

Maybe, but you generally get out what you put in.....but of course that will have been negotiated along the way won't it? You have to ask yourself why your's wasn't.

jolly_roger
28-04-2016, 10:31 AM
TATA look like making a profit this year.

If you sell the family silver you can't complain when the new owner starts using it and you're eating with plastic forks.

The seeds of decades of neglect in the manufacturing industries by governments of both colours are now being harvested.

gwru
28-04-2016, 10:32 AM
You get what you put in but Tata Steel will top up there pension scheme backed by the government with alot more than most private pension schemes. We all pay same taxes but we don't get same returns.

Tata steel workers will not give a 2nd thought to real private sector workers without any government backing.

millmoormagic
28-04-2016, 10:43 AM
You get what you put in but Tata Steel will top up there pension scheme backed by the government with alot more than most private pension schemes. We all pay same taxes but we don't get same returns.

Tata steel workers will not give a 2nd thought to real private sector workers without any government backing.

Hold on a minute, even if they were topped up, that would've been negotiated between all parties, just because you havent worked anywhere that has that same ability doesn't mean you should be bitter about it, go find a job at TATA if you're that upset about it.

gwru
28-04-2016, 11:07 AM
I'm not bitter about anything, health is more important than money. I think about other people not just myself.

How am I going to get a job at TATA.

millmoormagic
28-04-2016, 11:36 AM
Stop moaning then fella...

Deepmidwinter
28-04-2016, 01:08 PM
Just been announced that Paul Lambert is to leave Rovers at the end of the season

millertop
28-04-2016, 01:23 PM
another club with troubles by the sounds

TBH I would not like Lambert to be our Manager

mellowmiller
28-04-2016, 01:44 PM
I'm not bitter about anything, health is more important than money. I think about other people not just myself.

You wouldn't. There's an intelligence test to take first......

Archiemiller
28-04-2016, 02:04 PM
Don't agree with dedicating this game in support of Tata steel workers. What about other workers who in private industry get f*ck all when they get finished & in pensions. Worra baat YATES. XD XD

millertop
28-04-2016, 02:04 PM
now from that comment (post 14) shouldn't this thread be taken down?

It is far far worse than the one taken down yesterday :/

Just saying.

Pocket rocket
28-04-2016, 03:33 PM
Where's the thread police ??

gwru
28-04-2016, 04:42 PM

You wouldn't. There's an intelligence test to take first......[/quote]

Because I'm to old. Must have been intelligent at one time to pass an apprenticeship, including day release & night school. Got some engineering passes. Match that, if you've got better than that well done.

But I'm talking when exams were exams, there were no aids to help you, just studying & remembering. But I was good at Maths, got a o-level at school which helped alot with engineering studies.

gorky
28-04-2016, 05:17 PM
Ref Stephen Martin

Not that Jerk! Do you know who his three amigos will be?

millertop
28-04-2016, 05:34 PM
Ref Stephen Martin

Not that Jerk! Do you know who his three amigos will be?[/quote]

Robert Jones, Alan Clayton and Andrew Madley 4th official

millertop
29-04-2016, 06:11 AM
Well it goes to show what CERTAIN posters are.

gm_gm
29-04-2016, 07:20 AM
Jesus not them 3....FFS