PDA

View Full Version : Yes or no, nothing else

navypie
10-05-2019, 06:07 PM
Do you think our play offs games against Chaventry were fixed? Yes.

rorylee
10-05-2019, 06:13 PM
no

ivansneck
10-05-2019, 06:19 PM
Yes, by the same people who shot JFK and faked the moon landings

navypie
10-05-2019, 06:21 PM

That's a yes then.

slack_pie
10-05-2019, 06:22 PM

Of course not. Awful decisions happen all the time in football. We just happened to get 3 in the 2 most important games of the season.

I absolutely think it cost us the tie, and a trip to Wembley. If Forte's goal had stood, we looked good to go on and win the tie, especially if the pen hadn't been given in the first leg!

Ah now I'm angry again...

Hard to believe that was just a year ago.

forwardmagpie
10-05-2019, 06:30 PM
No

Sh!t refs we always get sh!t refs

navypie
10-05-2019, 06:30 PM
Of course not. Awful decisions happen all the time in football. We just happened to get 3 in the 2 most important games of the season.

I absolutely think it cost us the tie, and a trip to Wembley. If Forte's goal had stood, we looked good to go on and win the tie, especially if the pen hadn't been given in the first leg!

Ah now I'm angry again...

Hard to believe that was just a year ago.

It was 4 ( Duffy was stamped on early and the ref was looking straight at the it but chose not to take any action, no idea why. The player involved was banned for the return ) not 3. I think yes or no is out the window.

countygump
10-05-2019, 06:33 PM

Yes and the alien landing on the pitch at half time was well covered up as well.

navypie
10-05-2019, 06:44 PM
I would like to apologize for this thread. I went up to the chippie and left my laptop on, I can only think it must have been my labrador. It would be very much appreciated if swale could remove it.

crazyfists
10-05-2019, 06:54 PM
No just a crap ref. Interesting about conspiracy theories and worth a thread of it's own. I believe we landed on the moon, not sure about jfk, I thought it was oswald on his own but in recreated tests with a moving target the same as jfk was, a top marksman took three attempts to even get close being as accurate as oswald in the seconds the shots happened and oswald only came half way up in his class for shooting in the military so not sure about that one but would err on the side of a single shooter. I don't believe in big foot, do in aliens and think 9/11 wasn't the US Government.

One I do believe there's much more to is the Oklahoma bombing. There's no way that amount of that type of explosive parked where it was would create that damage and especially cause the crater it did. Leading bomb experts, to their own detriment, have said no way did that happen the way it's portrayed, not a chance. Plus reports on the day of more than one bomb and strange law enforcement behaviour, definitely something more went on that day.

keldsyke
10-05-2019, 06:56 PM
I would like to apologize for this thread. I went up to the chippie and left my laptop on, I can only think it must have been my labrador. It would be very much appreciated if swale could remove it.

Thatz funnie! 😂

BTW.. No, that Cnut Ardley fault, fcuk off Ardley!

Notts78
10-05-2019, 07:02 PM
seriously? Get over it. It’s happened. We lost. Comfortably. No wonder a lot of fans thinks we are a bunch of tossers. This thread makes me cringe. Bunch of sad sacks

navypie
10-05-2019, 07:06 PM
seriously? Get over it. It’s happened. We lost. Comfortably. No wonder a lot of fans thinks we are a bunch of tossers. This thread makes me cringe. Bunch of sad sacks

Bunch of sad sacks. Seriously? Makes me cringe.

Notts78
10-05-2019, 07:08 PM
Bunch of sad sacks. Seriously? Makes me cringe.

Yep. Embarrassing buffoons like you.

navypie
10-05-2019, 07:12 PM
No just a crap ref. Interesting about conspiracy theories and worth a thread of it's own. I believe we landed on the moon, not sure about jfk, I thought it was oswald on his own but in recreated tests with a moving target the same as jfk was, a top marksman took three attempts to even get close being as accurate as oswald in the seconds the shots happened and oswald only came half way up in his class for shooting in the military so not sure about that one but would err on the side of a single shooter. I don't believe in big foot, do in aliens and think 9/11 wasn't the US Government.

One I do believe there's much more to is the Oklahoma bombing. There's no way that amount of that type of explosive parked where it was would create that damage and especially cause the crater it did. Leading bomb experts, to their own detriment, have said no way did that happen the way it's portrayed, not a chance. Plus reports on the day of more than one bomb and strange law enforcement behaviour, definitely something more went on that day.

Just a crap ref?

navypie
10-05-2019, 07:13 PM
Yep. Embarrassing buffoons like you.

buffon, seriously?

navypie
10-05-2019, 07:20 PM
Thatz funnie! ��

BTW.. No, that Cnut Ardley fault, fcuk off Ardley!

I hate it when people sit on the fence.

Robertomac
10-05-2019, 07:23 PM
It was 4 ( Duffy was stamped on early and the ref was looking straight at the it but chose not to take any action, no idea why. The player involved was banned for the return ) not 3. I think yes or no is out the window.

Forgot all about that one! That's just pissed me off all over again!!!

No.

Bohinen
10-05-2019, 07:24 PM

'A lot of fans' don't think that, and most of them who do post on here, the NCM centre for self-loathing.

I think no, btw.

navypie
10-05-2019, 07:27 PM
Forgot all about that one! That's just pissed me off all over again!!!

No.

Already told him his walks are being cut tomorrow.

tied_up_in_notts
10-05-2019, 07:31 PM
YES - it was all planned by those luvvy left-wing lefty liberal libtards at the BBC, acting in conjunction with a cabal of snowflakes, treacherous remoaners, muslim terrorist asylum-seekers and the bloody EU. And WE'RE paying for it! :mad:

navypie
10-05-2019, 07:47 PM
YES - it was all planned by those luvvy left-wing lefty liberal libtards at the BBC, acting in conjunction with a cabal of snowflakes, treacherous remoaners, muslim terrorist asylum-seekers and the bloody EU. And WE'RE paying for it! :mad:

Agreed.Not to sure what it as to do with the EU though.

MAD_MAGPIE
10-05-2019, 07:48 PM

No - We shouldn’t have been in the playoffs in the first place after being in the top three from September to February and leading the pack for some time. We had a chance to go for it in the January transfer window and bring reinforcements in which we didn’t do adequately. After then we got battered and destroyed by Swansea and dropped off towards the end of the season. The rest is history as they say.

I’m not disputing the referees and officials were shocking because they were terrible. The point remains (as I’ve stated before) the playoffs were merely a consolation prize for screwing up and losing our lead at the top of the table to Luton, and surrendering the last automatic promotion spot to Wycombe. The playoffs were an anti-climax. That’s why so many teams who sneak in at the end and get the last two play off spots have the high and momentum and go on to win them.

Glad2BeAPie
10-05-2019, 08:33 PM
No

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
10-05-2019, 11:03 PM
No, Let’s move on now !

Dunce
11-05-2019, 04:15 AM
No.

ForeignLegion
11-05-2019, 04:41 AM
I think all of the games this year were fixed and we didn't deserve to go down. Should be an inquiry.

navypie
11-05-2019, 05:02 AM
The results are in and I can now reveal the winner. In no particular order..........no wins, just.

navypie
11-05-2019, 05:06 AM
I think all of the games this year were fixed and we didn't deserve to go down. Should be an inquiry.

I heard that from a man in the pub. Wouldn't elaborate though, said he was being watched.

Big Bob
11-05-2019, 07:48 AM

Did you get your dog from this bloke?
A guy sees a sign in front of a house in Luton: "Talking Dog for Sale."
He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the backyard.
The guy goes into the backyard and sees a black mutt just sitting there.
"You talk?" he asks. "Sure do." he dog replies.
"So, what's your story?"
The dog looks up and says, "Well, I discovered my gift of talking pretty young and I wanted to help the government, so I told the MI5 about my gift, and in no time they had me jetting from country to country sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies eight years running.
"The jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger and wanted to settle down. So I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security work, mostly wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings there and was awarded a batch of medals. Had a wife, a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."
The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog. The owner says, "Ten quid."
The guy says, "This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?"
"Cause he's a f*cking liar. He didn't do any of that sh*t."

Dunce
11-05-2019, 08:06 AM

Dont do it Swale. This is a reminder to the kids, of the dangers of linking internet messageboards and Woods navy rum.

navypie
11-05-2019, 08:26 AM
Dont do it Swale. This is a reminder to the kids, of the dangers of linking internet messageboards and Woods navy rum.

Seems only Keldsyke , me and one or two others saw that naughty post by a certain poster before he asked Swale to remove it.

forwardmagpie
11-05-2019, 08:59 AM
Seems only Keldsyke , me and one or two others saw that naughty post by a certain poster before he asked Swale to remove it.

Saw it too - it was actually funny !!

The-Mac pie
11-05-2019, 09:28 AM
In the first games ,definatly yes...
In the return game we were soundly beaten up,big style...

keldsyke
11-05-2019, 09:28 AM

You thought that was funny what he posted?

forwardmagpie
11-05-2019, 10:12 AM

Yes this was a p!ss take of another poster and yes I thought it was quite funny - why do you ask?

forwardmagpie
11-05-2019, 10:19 AM

Sorry to clarify I thought Navy’s p!ss take was funny not the racist post on the other thread.

keldsyke
11-05-2019, 10:24 AM
Sorry to clarify I thought Navy’s p!ss take was funny not the racist post on the other thread.

Makes sense now! :-)

forwardmagpie
11-05-2019, 10:32 AM
Makes sense now! :-)

👍

navypie
11-05-2019, 07:39 PM

I always knew that poster was a dick.

Mad-Dog
11-05-2019, 07:57 PM
I’ve been reading posts on this forum throughout the season but never got round to actually posting anything. Also, I speak as a bit of an outsider as I only started following Notts this year. From what I saw throughout the latter part of the season the football was awful (absolutely awful) but the fans were great. For me the only time the atmosphere even approached nasty was Exeter at home and Crewe away. The support was patient, passionate and constant. Not many clubs languishing at the bottom of a league 2 would have those kind of qualities within the fan-base.

I do feel for Hardy because he only wanted to see Notts succeed and it actually nearly happened the previous season. Even this year there were times that survival looked more than doable. Fact is though that he has to go (this is undeniable). Relegation ensures that the club will go through a much needed process of change and reflection. I’m confident that going down to the National League will benefit the club over the next few years. It’s a Sliding Doors moment and staying up would only have papered over the cracks. Next season isn’t going to be as grim as some may make out. In fact it will feel better than this year of persistent missed chances. I’m not saying that Notts will promote next year but it will be more competitive than the dire performances this year,

It’s a great club with real character that 100% deserves relegation and will 100% be a stronger club for it. These are times than Notts fans will be talking about ten years down the line when they are an established Championship side pushing for something special.

navypie
11-05-2019, 08:38 PM
I’ve been reading posts on this forum throughout the season but never got round to actually posting anything. Also, I speak as a bit of an outsider as I only started following Notts this year. From what I saw throughout the latter part of the season the football was awful (absolutely awful) but the fans were great. For me the only time the atmosphere even approached nasty was Exeter at home and Crewe away. The support was patient, passionate and constant. Not many clubs languishing at the bottom of a league 2 would have those kind of qualities within the fan-base.

I do feel for Hardy because he only wanted to see Notts succeed and it actually nearly happened the previous season. Even this year there were times that survival looked more than doable. Fact is though that he has to go (this is undeniable). Relegation ensures that the club will go through a much needed process of change and reflection. I’m confident that going down to the National League will benefit the club over the next few years. It’s a Sliding Doors moment and staying up would only have papered over the cracks. Next season isn’t going to be as grim as some may make out. In fact it will feel better than this year of persistent missed chances. I’m not saying that Notts will promote next year but it will be more competitive than the dire performances this year,

It’s a great club with real character that 100% deserves relegation and will 100% be a stronger club for it. These are times than Notts fans will be talking about ten years down the line when they are an established Championship side pushing for something special.

Great to hear from you mate. Maybe not a good idea to introduce yer-sen on this thread, Welcome Mad-Dog.