+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yes or no, nothing else

Yes or no, nothing else

Do you think our play offs games against Chaventry were fixed? Yes.

no

Yes, by the same people who shot JFK and faked the moon landings

Quote Originally Posted by ivansneck View Post
    That's a yes then.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Do you think our play offs games against Chaventry were fixed? Yes.
    Of course not. Awful decisions happen all the time in football. We just happened to get 3 in the 2 most important games of the season.

I absolutely think it cost us the tie, and a trip to Wembley. If Forte's goal had stood, we looked good to go on and win the tie, especially if the pen hadn't been given in the first leg!

Ah now I'm angry again...

Hard to believe that was just a year ago.

No

Sh!t refs we always get sh!t refs

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Of course not. Awful decisions happen all the time in football. We just happened to get 3 in the 2 most important games of the season.

I absolutely think it cost us the tie, and a trip to Wembley. If Forte's goal had stood, we looked good to go on and win the tie, especially if the pen hadn't been given in the first leg!

Ah now I'm angry again...

Hard to believe that was just a year ago.
    It was 4 ( Duffy was stamped on early and the ref was looking straight at the it but chose not to take any action, no idea why. The player involved was banned for the return ) not 3. I think yes or no is out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by ivansneck View Post
    Yes and the alien landing on the pitch at half time was well covered up as well.

I would like to apologize for this thread. I went up to the chippie and left my laptop on, I can only think it must have been my labrador. It would be very much appreciated if swale could remove it.

No just a crap ref. Interesting about conspiracy theories and worth a thread of it's own. I believe we landed on the moon, not sure about jfk, I thought it was oswald on his own but in recreated tests with a moving target the same as jfk was, a top marksman took three attempts to even get close being as accurate as oswald in the seconds the shots happened and oswald only came half way up in his class for shooting in the military so not sure about that one but would err on the side of a single shooter. I don't believe in big foot, do in aliens and think 9/11 wasn't the US Government.

One I do believe there's much more to is the Oklahoma bombing. There's no way that amount of that type of explosive parked where it was would create that damage and especially cause the crater it did. Leading bomb experts, to their own detriment, have said no way did that happen the way it's portrayed, not a chance. Plus reports on the day of more than one bomb and strange law enforcement behaviour, definitely something more went on that day.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast