+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778

Thread: O/T:- The other Notts [Cricket]

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I watched most of the live stream, and to be honest I've run out of insults for this pathetic bunch. I've regularly used spineless, gutless, passionless, tame, timid, cowardly and frightened. I'm sure there must be more.

Hopefully the mass of empty seats will raise a few eyebrows.
    I can walk to Trent Bridge and had been intending to go to games this year but I can’t get enthusiastic enough to go. There needs to be a complete change of structure at the club.

The main problem here is at the top, Pursehouse and Newell have presided over a continual decline but she isn't concerned as they're making money from the crisp and peanut cup plus the food fairs etc and there does seem to be a general air of apathy from the committee, as long as the money comes in then the cricket can be pushed back into the margins. It will be interesting to see tomorrow's attendance even with the free tickets that they're giving away.

Quote Originally Posted by KintoreMagpie View Post
    Perhaps someone will correct me as I’ve lived north of the border for nearly 25 years but this must be the worst performing side to represent Notts in the T20 Blast. It’s not just losing but the manner in which they are being beaten which is tantamount to being hammered each time. I maybe wrong but I felt that their past T20 performances were usually ok and masked deficiencies in the other formats of the game. Must now be time for a change at managerial, recruitment and coaching level.
    First couple of years we were crap in it that was 2004 and 2005 but normally we qualify.

Is there any team that we will be able to beat in The Blast this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    Is there any team that we will be able to beat in The Blast this year?
    It would seem not.

Great win if by DL method 👍👍

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778