Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
Well mi break lasted a short few hours

In those short few hours, I've had time to contemplate things.

Why are we questioning or an@lysing the glaring mistakes that the board has made?

Why are we questioning their presence or motives for being at the club?

Why are we wondering what the future holds?

It's all in good hands isn't it. Their best interests are clearly in the supporters and the club. Communication is on the point quite clearly. We must be stupid to even doubt or question them.

Nudger, I will shake their hands as you did with Conway and Lee.

I will wait until the CEO divulges some information (as Khaled did about Conway) until realising the thing some of our supporters were pointing out all along.

I will now be a happy clapper and refuse to try and read between the lines or come up with any logic about any of our financial decisions or dare to doubt our transfer recruitment no matter what level we recruit from. The players statistics are very difficult to argue with when all said and done. In James and the recruitment team i trust.

I will be 100% confident that all our signings will not only come good, but also after seeing them half a dozen times ascertain that they're good enough to play at Premiership/Championship level.

I will blame the head coach for his inability to get results or perform the Barnsley way with clearly the best squad in this division.

I will never doubt any fundamental errors that the club makes (like laiking an ineligible player in the FA cup) and blame the player himself. Corr, what an idiot Aiden Marsh is

Of course this new found attitude and thought process of mine (and i urge you fellas on here to all to adopt the same new found philosophy as i have) will somewhat quell the debate with Nudger, thus leaving this message board with 8 replies per thread and tumbleweed blowing through. The absence of any doubt in the consortium will make riveting conversation and we can all pat each other on the back.

Any new member or old member of Tykeschat that doubts our blind faith or unconditional support and faith in the directors will be totally ridiculed and hopefully banned off this site for daring to question any decision that the consortium makes.

My new found philosophy has breathed new life into me. I feel reborn again and of a very positive frame of mind.

I have no doubt that the consortium knows best. I will not hear of any doubt towards them. They will make the club millions and be in the Premiership within 10 years.

Up the Reds. Come on you Reds and Up the Football League we go!!!!!!!
Brilliant PASS - and let's MOVE on eh !

A'll get me coit on