+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Customer Service

Customer Service

It’s never been great in the UK but recently I think they’ve just given up altogether. I’ve had the misfortune to deal with a number of companies lately and not one single person I’ve spoke to, gives a shiny sh1t about any of it.
    HMRC don’t even give you the option of being put on hold now, they just put you through an automated service for 20mins, then hang up.
    Every single time I call it’s ‘we’re experiencing higher volume of calls than normal’ NO YOU’RE F*CKING NOT YOU CAAANTS

The absolute worst though are O2 & I don’t even have an account with the clowns. Unsurprisingly, I can’t pass the security on the account I never set up, so O2 can’t help me. They can however, trash my credit rating & put debt recovery agencies on to me. When I point out this is possibly a tad unfair, they offer apologies then hang up.

Please, if any of you are on O2, switch to anyone else. You’ll thank me later. You do not want to be hearing that F*CKING SH1TEY JAZZ TUNE ON HOLD

Anyway, hope you all have a lovely weekend

Jeez, I was with them when they were BT Cellnet half a lifetime ago. I think i was with them in their O2 guise, but I left due to similar standards of service.
    As a general concept, you're spot on.
    Customer service has been a steady race to the bottom.
    The ethos seems to be "if a'body's sh1te, it winna make any odds".

Similar story. Had mobile with BTCellnet many moons ago, cancelled due to crap service and stopped d/d
    Paid final bill via cheque (remember them?)
    They chased me for months despite cashing the cheque and IIRC it showed up at time of my first mortgage application.

O2 or someone purporting to be O2 are still my most regular spam callers

Re service - just had first rate from Sky! Shocked me.
    But don’t get me started on tradesfolk not answering their phone/messages