+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - One liners

OT - One liners

... and maybe the odd two liner. Let's see who comes up with the best and the worst.

I have just farted so long and loud my voice recognition software wrote a Daily Mail news column?

Sadiq Khan blamed today blamed an earthquake was responsible in Tower Hamlets, after a bunk bed collapsed killing 37 Bangladeshi's

There’s 50% off lamb in Morrisons butchers today. That's sheep at half the price!

I regret rubbing Tomato ketchup into my eyes. But that's Heinz sight for you

I'm a part time gynecologist. I was going to fully retire, but I like to keep my hand in now and again.

TTR a part time gynaecologist and recently painted the hallway through the letter box.

When I screamed at the gynecologist, it was just an ovary action.

I suppose lesbian *** is a bit like cricket, in that it goes on forever and there’s a lot of men watching it at home, alone, on the internet

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side

Why did the pervert cross the road?

He was stuck in the chicken

3 men on the Titanic and it's sinking ...

Fireman says "come on let's get the kids in the lifeboats"

Lawyer says "F uck the kids, I'm out of here"

Priest says "Do you think we have time...."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)