Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
None of my friends would call me a ****edr

Maybe someone in a pack might who feels protected

In that thread show me where I called anyone a ****er or even Lunt as I was also called

I may not be every Ines cup of tea but I certainly wouldn't be first to call someone a ****er
I may when baited
Pboro you are accusing me of many things. Show where I have called you names or been as vulgar and unpleasant to you as you are to myself and others.

When you began re posting on here I chatted with you asking if you were from Peterborough and why you became a Toon fan and at that time you were answering posts normally then as soon as you posted something controversial and posters disagreed with you it was like a haze dropping.

You became abusive and argumentative name calling and swearing at all and sundry.

Then when posters retaliated you went complaining to the mods as though you had been victimised and you were the one being bullied.

Most posters on here can recall some of the abusive and disgusting thing you have called me. I again challenge you to show where I have ever called you abusive names.

Now just calm yourself down laddie and get yourself back to normal posting, stop accusing posters of baiting when you are the greatest expert this site has ever seen at it and you will see that posters will then treat you with a bit of respect when you come to earn it.