Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
The club could surely print the Under 12 season tickets in a different colour. It is not rocket science!
They are a different colour, but the person on the gate being paid nothing for doing a job isn't likely to challenge an adult who presents an under 12 season ticket - why should they risk getting abuse and possibly threats from such an individual? In the final analysis if the gate operator has 600 clicks and 600 stubs they don't care.

By the way I think the under 12 ticket is £1 - why would the club reduce that to half price? It's also conditional that the £1 ticket is purchased with a full price adult ticket so that's probably why they can't be available. I also believe it's restricted to two per full price adult ticket You can however buy a juvenile (12 - 16 YOA or in full time education) half priced ticket without needing an accompanying adult.

I agree though that it's a bit off not selling the £1 ticket for under 12 to an existing season ticket holder assuming that ticket holder hasn't already purchased the maximum two.