Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
im not confident we will survive this season. We needed to beat Brentford and a goalkeeping howler and a deflected goal ensured we dropped 2 points.
Then a ridiculous red card against the ****test team in the division besides ourselves made sure we had an uphill battle to get a point.

Burnley are not a good side but they are well drilled and fit as fiddles, That big Aussie lad up front always scores against us.

Our team are shot of confidence, Schar plays for his country and wins the group for the world cup that contained Italy.
Frazer plays out of his skin for his country, Lewis the same but once they get back to us, they are truly awful.

Maybe they have given up because of the takeover and they know their days are numbered.
The fans are trying, Shelvey and Joelinton are the best 2 players in our squad at the moment, i never thought in a million years i would ever think that. Fortune is against us at the minute, St Maximin is playing as an individual lately and doesnt pass simply runs into nothing, Willock is a shadow of the player we had last year and his body language looks like he has made a mistake and regrets it.

Wilson is falling to the floor like a cheap tarts knickers instead of having a shot.
Clark, where the **** do i start!
Lascelles is a mouthy roundabout who takes half an hour to turn around.
Fede cant get a look in at the moment and i think theres more to that situation
Darlow is a good goalie when Dubravka is injured but turns into a sunday league keeper the closer to fitness Dubravka gets.

Everything about our side at the moment is a million miles away from a side that want to save their own PL status.
IF we are going to have any chance of staying up, we need to take all 3 points convincingly against Burnley and maybe snatch a few points at Leicester and Everton but more than anything we need to give ourselves a chance and get the 3 points asap

sorry if thats a bit of a rant but i hate listening to the managers going through the motions saying we will all stick together and keep working to save the season, its like rolling dog shlt in glitter, its sparkly and looks shiny but its still dog **** underneath
Good rant that.

Of course, every part of me wants them to win; especially my heart. But my brain tells me that they won't.

The hill gets steeper every week and I still keep faith that we'll climb it in the end - even after what by all indications is going to be a disastrous December.

IMHO, even though it will probably be too late by then, I can't see anything other than January shopping keeping us up. These players just aren't good enough.

If we stay up, all credit will have to go to Howay turning around a bunch of misfits.

Each week, I just can't see it with just the players in our current squad.