+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The 6 Nations..

re: The 6 Nations..

Wow complaining about the ref and you won, can't think why the Aussies call the English the whinging poms
    Btw maybe if the ref had 'had the balls' to dish out a few reds you may have lost your illegal scrummaging racist prop too.
    Amyway, re Corky's comments, a fair assessment, I must admit I don't see much in Ford, Farrell is a much better option at 10 in my view, tremendous kicker, strong, aggressive and gobby little sod too.
    Eddie Jones (another gobby little sod) will definitely have learnt a lot from that. Some very very good, and some things that will have alarmed him i.e. the near collapse at the end. The grand slam decider will be interesting to watch

U20's update btw, Wales just d!cked England 42-16 at Bristol. That's 3 out of 4 defeats for England who are being kept off the bottom by Italy, Wales will go for the grand slam v Italy on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown
    re Corky's comments, a fair assessment

and the Ladies ? lets have the full story Sodo

No, they should be playing netball

The bloke is a gypsy, what was incorrect in what Marler said? The scrums were a joke, not a lot between them, the ref just dished out penalties on a 50/50 basis. Elsewhere a huge difference as England played with more energy. I see the eye gouger has now received an 8 week ban, still no idea why he wasn't sent off on the evidence we saw. If he had, the Welsh comeback is stalled and the 20 point beating that was deserved would've happened.

Ford is probably more talented than Farrell, he's just not in form at the mo.

By the way, we also have the best number 8 in the N Hemisphere qualifying as English in June (Hughes at Wasps). I'd sooner have that than an Under 20's team doing well at the start of their 2 year cycle.

Ok I'll say it.... well done England on winning the gra*d s*am.
    Hooray!

Actually one of the tries shouldn't have been awarded (bloody Welsh ref giving England everything), so in fact it was a draw and you didn't wind the gra*d s*am.
    Hooray!

Hope Chis' in-laws are still half way up a mountain in NZ and have switched their phones off.

They're in Australia now and apparently cannot find any rugby coverage at all. Funny that!! I've kept them updated though, I'm nice like that.

Another less than convincing win, but the Grandslam (you appear to have Papaitis there SD) achieved. Imagine how good this team will be in a couple of years.

I think we snuck above Wales in the rankings at the weekend. No idea when the draw is made for the next World Cup, probably straight after we both get mauled in the S Hemisphere in June meaning we're ranked about 8 and 9 again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)